2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 JK Willys, 1999 TJ Sport, 1966 CJ5-A

Winch ready to go.

RDT300

First Name
Rich
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Did you do relay or “straight to dome”. I just put my roams on today but lighting will be done another day. Thx.
Straight to the passenger side foot well light and spliced in at the light..

DanW

First Name
Dan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
I'd love to know how you did it, as in the pieces and parts you bought and where you ran them to.

Great stuff and a very important mod! Thanks for sharing!

turk

First Name
Turk
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR BW
Occupation
Industrial HVAC Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase
Finished wiring up the 8 light KC pro 6. Got to test this evening. If anyone observed a second sunrise a few mins ago ... please tell NORAD to stand down.

No words to describe the intensity. I set the lights into an arc rather than straight line. Should have sent a poet.

20181104_175008.jpg

Gadgetguru

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara
Gave it a bath. Installed Rusty's track bar bracket. Switched antenna for a shorty. Attempted to install 50" light bar above the windshield, but the DV8 brackets are obviously made for a 52" bar. Way too big and they don't match the contours of the Jeep very well at all. :(

COBoarder

First Name
Jamie
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS Ocean Blue
Installed my JCR painted rear half doors and the Mopar half door interior panel to add a little "fit and finish" to the doors. Wish the weather would cooperate so I could run with them a little longer...we'll see.

I'm happy how they turned out. I always wanted a truck and I love the look of the half rear half doors and the deck. Next step is to extend the deck over the rear seats and get a rear curtain behind the front seats to complete the truck look. Stay tuned.....

Door2.jpg
Door3.jpg
Door4.jpg
Door5.jpg
Door6.jpg
Door7.jpg
Door1.jpg

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Installed my JCR painted rear half doors and the Mopar half door interior panel to add a little "fit and finish" to the doors. Wish the weather would cooperate so I could run with them a little longer...we'll see.

I'm happy how they turned out. I always wanted a truck and I love the look of the half rear half doors and the deck. Next step is to extend the deck over the rear seats and get a rear curtain behind the front seats to complete the truck look. Stay tuned.....

Door2.jpg
Door3.jpg
Door4.jpg
Door5.jpg
Door6.jpg
Door7.jpg
Door1.jpg
This looks great. Were the half doors already painted, did you paint them, or did you have them professionally painted?

Euro JEEP

First Name
Stefan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ

Door2.jpg
Door3.jpg
Door4.jpg
Door5.jpg
Door6.jpg
Door7.jpg
Door1.jpg
Looking good. Kind a like Sandstorm. You should add the freedom top panels on the front.
If possible, I do a hinge and door handle delete.

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Looking good. Kind a like Sandstorm. You should add the freedom top panels on the front.
If possible, I do a hinge and door handle delete.
Good idea. In addition, it would be interesting to see a black cover over the back seats as well, or extend the cargo cover to the back of the front seats. But easily removable for passengers.

Wrangled

First Name
Suzanne
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL Mojito Green
Vehicle Showcase

Door7.jpg
Now that has potential! Very nice. I'd love to see this with 37's :D

Rubitrux