What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

Jo's Jeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I wondered the same thing the first time I saw it. And although I don't have one yet, I'm going to be picking one up. I found this chart compelling.

comparison_chart.jpg

Basically, it's rated for all kinds of fires, it's 20% the size of a traditional can, and lasts 5 times longer. It's basically miniaturization technology come to fire extinguishers. But as with other miniaturization, the drawback initially is cost.

Having said that, the relative cost is high compared to cheaper alternatives, but the absolute cost is pretty low. At least by Jeep standards. ;-)
I'm intrigued by this extinguisher as well. My only concern being my experience with PKP extinguishers in the military and the corrosive affects they had on electrical components, the operative component being Potassium.

Scuderia01

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS, 2004 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks. That antenna has been in my "save for later" list on Amazon for a while now... Thanks for posting.
I got the small one from Amazon (13"?) and the reception is horrible....
This is the 24" I just flipped through the channels while parked, haven't tried while driving anywhere yet

Sharkbite22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport
I installed my Rockhard 4x4 rocker guards today. Body bolts were a bit of a pain but not too bad. Chose the angled up option on the tubes so it's still pretty high to reach the step, but didn't really lose any clearance from the Rubi rails I had before.

K3yuQhK.jpg

7TBkMGR.jpg

JeepU4IA

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Dodge Charger R/T, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU

ExitLeft

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Vehicle Showcase
Here is another short video of the Diabolical Slipstream

Definitely like this better than the offerings from Tuffy, but the big question is does it rattle? That’s a lot of pins.

Nicor

First Name
Nico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I installed my Rockhard 4x4 rocker guards today. Body bolts were a bit of a pain but not too bad. Chose the angled up option on the tubes so it's still pretty high to reach the step, but didn't really lose any clearance from the Rubi rails I had before.

K3yuQhK.jpg

7TBkMGR.jpg
I have the angled down version.
One of the body bolt was cross threaded...what a pain...ah ah ah.

You don't really loose clearance, the frame, diff and a bunch of stuff are still lower then them.

They both look good tho

vonbek

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Definitely like this better than the offerings from Tuffy, but the big question is does it rattle? That’s a lot of pins.
I haven't heard any rattling yet, but some have said that you can eliminate it by plastidipping the pins.