What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

JEEPJL

First Name
Dan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep unlimted Sahara JL
Vehicle Showcase
Well not even 24 hours of owning my Rubi I backed up to park inside my garage and hit my storage racks... yay!:headbang::swear:

Trying to order the rear piece of the hard top now. I should be ordering my mopar lift instead :computerrage:

FDFACCC4-6074-43DB-B577-ED2A406F3770.jpeg
OUCH ! is right .........Its good thing the impact didnt find its way to the glass !!!!!!!!!!!!

6dors

First Name
Lauri
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport/ Ordered order 5/8 JLUR
Not KO2s, but 315 70 17s and the 2" Mopar lift
JL lifted 3.jpg
Looks Awesome! That is the look I am trying to go for. I am thinking of canceling my Sahara order for a Rubicon...on my way to the dealership in a few minutes to make a decision.

J.R. Quimby

First Name
Jake
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ Sport
Looks Awesome! That is the look I am trying to go for. I am thinking of canceling my Sahara order for a Rubicon...on my way to the dealership in a few minutes to make a decision.
The Rubicon floats a little, will float a little more lifted. Its a condition your brain quickly gets used to though.

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
The Rubicon floats a little, will float a little more lifted. Its a condition your brain quickly gets used to though.
MI. E only floated till I got it home, and all that extra air out of the tires. And I believe it has since settled down after some miles on it. I can take my hands of the wheel on good straight roads for a while now it's runs true & straight as an arrow.

ALEX-4LO

First Name
Alex
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR & 2020 JLUR - Project JL's
Hopefully you can order it...I know a few folks waiting for a hardtop replacement that cannot order them yet.
As of right now I cannot get it immediately. They have advised that they will be checking every week and it should be soon.

J.R. Quimby

First Name
Jake
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ Sport
MI. E only floated till I got it home, and all that extra air out of the tires. And I believe it has since settled down after some miles on it. I can take my hands of the wheel on good straight roads for a while now it's runs true & straight as an arrow.
I don't know, it's not something that ever bothered me, it's a jeep.

jroman

First Name
Jorge
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara (Granite)
Occupation
BCBA
Vehicle Showcase
what do you all mean by floated?

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Installed Smittybilt XRC Mod bumper. I wanted something stubby with a small bull bar and while I know Smittbilt isn't the best, it had the style I wanted and will support the winch that's on the way.
SP0sfdV.jpg

aUkqdzA.jpg

Man-of-methods

First Name
Paul
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR (His) 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS (Hers)
Vehicle Showcase
I don't know, it's not something that ever bothered me, it's a jeep.
I've noticed it on my Rubicon and I've noticed it on my brother's 2017 Recon. I came from having owned 2 Nissan Titans. An '05 and a '13

what do you all mean by floated?
When driving it seems to float left or right on the steering. Mine won't stay straight if I let the wheel go. Kind of like a swaying/ floating feeling in the steering. Tire pressure starts out at 37 all the way around and work up to 38-39.

FatBoy01

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Sahara; 2001 Harley FatBoy; 2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL (Ordered)
Occupation
Retired @ 55
Tazer JL - Z Automotive