Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara Unlimited Sting Gray
Occupation
Saving seconds saves lives. Trauma Surgery PA.
Thanks for the reply. We have 3 Aussies that need more space and plan on keeping the back seats down and be our K9Jeep. We have a Cherokee with the rear seats down we've been using, and it's a constant struggle to keep them from being lap dogs. :( The quest continues.
I bought the Mopar one as there were not any other viable options yet. I bet Dirty Dog will be releasing something like you are looking for. They had one for the JK so I bet that it's just a matter of time.

BLU3TURF

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU, Grand Cherokee WK2
Occupation
Vehicle Wrapper, Graphic Artist
Did you make this yourself?
I need a reflective orange “T”
I made it. I work at a print shop and we had a job in reflective so I added my logo to it.

GRAK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubi, Corvette
Clubs

Added some flags to the fenders and gave the company a little free advertising.
It was a very complete and professional kit with wipes, tape, squeegee, and quality 3M adhesive and vinyl.
The flags measure 4x7.

KIMG0917.JPG

KIMG0922.JPG

KIMG0923.JPG
Never saw ocean blue that bright before, looks good.

IowaRaider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Installed my soft top, finally got my Soft Top from the Dual Top Group. It was delivered with the regular top and it didn't even fit. Installed the Rubicon steel bumper, filled the gap with the Sahara trim piece until I get something else.

Got rid of the chrome on the grill and lights. Still haven't decided if I want to keep it or go darker.
20180825_140459.jpg
20180825_140605.jpg

Removed the badges and plasti-dipped the Jeep badge, thinking about whether to to the Trail Rated?
20180825_140616.jpg

JIMBOX

First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CHEROKEE TRAILHAWK/ JEEP GLADIATOR
Occupation
RETIRED
Well, I'm used to the FLOWMASTER "10" on my RAM and i wanted something a little more subdued for the jeep/w open top and--

The DUAL sound of the DYNOMAX is pretty easy to take and has a throat when you ask forit-

W.E.

JIMBO

Cascadia4x4

First Name
Cascadia 4x4
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep/Toyota
Can anyone tell n

e what the wheels on the green Jeep are?
@RichieRugs

I was looking at builds today and ran across your question again and also realized we'd missed the question on our IG post. It took a bit of research but here are some additional photos of these wheels...they are Hutchinson WA-1174 wheels that have been custom painted/powder coated.

wa-1175-023-01_watermarked_1.jpg

Apparently, most fitments are for RAMS, GM, etc. but the owner of this rig has made them work.

You can see more photos of these on his JK at https://www.instagram.com/HighDesertWheelers/

Sorry for the more than slow reply but I hope this helps!

Last edited:

MinorInsanity

First Name
Clarence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Mojito Rubicon
I bought the Mopar one as there were not any other viable options yet. I bet Dirty Dog will be releasing something like you are looking for. They had one for the JK so I bet that it's just a matter of time.
Bingo! You Sir, are a rockstar! They already have one and it's exactly what I was looking for, not to mention the rest of the netting to keep them from jumping out when the top comes off.

AZJLU1100

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Is it way better then stock? I had the rough country installed for about a week then put stock back on bc I felt a lot more bump steer with the rough country stabilizer then the stock one.
I had the same issue. The stock stabilizer is is much better than the RC.