Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara Unlimited Sting Gray
Occupation
Saving seconds saves lives. Trauma Surgery PA.
If you drop the back seats down, would the partition fit behind the front seats?
I have the Mopar dog partition as well so I'll answer your question. It will not work. It was only designed to work behind the rear seat. It uses the cargo rings on the floor and roll bar to secure it. Has worked well for keeping my 93 lb. Lab from being a lap dog. Pricey however for what it is.

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

LED switchback swap for parking/ turn signal bulb. Actually really surprised how much more upscale it looks at night with a nice clean white instead of the amber.

ABBA134F-91A8-4D2B-9750-AC84DEDA0D3D.jpeg
What brand did you use and did you need resistors?

sm16

First Name
Sanjay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubi, 2016 BMW X6M
Nice still have mine in the box.. how did you wire it
I wish i could tell you but I had a shop do it for me. It took them practically all day as they had to create some custom relay or something. I asked them to wire it so when I unlock the doors with the remote they come on and then slowly dim away when i lock the doors. No flickering.

Goblue

First Name
Darran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU/OB
Occupation
FF/PM
I wish i could tell you but I had a shop do it for me. It took them practically all day as they had to create some custom relay or something. I asked them to wire it so when I unlock the doors with the remote they come on and then slowly dim away when i lock the doors. No flickering.
Cool that's what I want to do...there's a hole write up about that same setup but I'm not willing to try it...I hate electrical shit....not willing to burn down my brand new vehicle....

MinorInsanity

First Name
Clarence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Mojito Rubicon
I have the Mopar dog partition as well so I'll answer your question. It will not work. It was only designed to work behind the rear seat. It uses the cargo rings on the floor and roll bar to secure it. Has worked well for keeping my 93 lb. Lab from being a lap dog. Pricey however for what it is.
Thanks for the reply. We have 3 Aussies that need more space and plan on keeping the back seats down and be our K9Jeep. We have a Cherokee with the rear seats down we've been using, and it's a constant struggle to keep them from being lap dogs. :( The quest continues.