First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU, Grand Cherokee WK2
Occupation
Vehicle Wrapper, Graphic Artist
Representing the smurf turf and snuck one on my wife’s ride.

E68AB7CE-6D66-466C-A9EE-842390465521.jpeg

CDC71C90-1C61-4562-8BCD-35129607DBA0.jpeg

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
Not really a serious mod but can you guess, can’t take the credit for putting it in as that goes to @TTEChris, I went to his shop here in Houston and he was gracious enough to do the install and give me a lesson in setting up the Taser, I did update to 11.06 before going there and I told him about the trouble I had getting the plugs out of the SGW so I could plug in the bypass module and he just smiled and reached under the dash and had both out in like 3o secs so I was surely doing something wrong, anyway he lowered my TPMS limits so the idiot light would go out and then set my correct tire size so my MPH is almost dead on running 35’s and the tranny shifting is so much better and by default ESS and traction control are both set to off but we went in and readjusted a few things like I nearly freaked out after the install as i took it for a quick spin and when I flipped on my turn signal the camera came on but Chris said that’s a new feature so when you run with no doors and mirrors if you signal to change lanes it’s a kind of warning system for ya, I won’t use that feature but it’s really cool and if you are thinking about getting one you need to just get it,I have been texting back and fourth with @joe@zauto and he is so quick to respond, I know nothing about any other programmer but this Taser with help from Chris taking me thru the menus has so much to offer, there is a ton that I won’t be able to take advantage of but just being able to set the correct tire size and lower the TPMS limits so that idiot light does not glare at me running lower pressure on my 35’s and ESS is off by default so I am so happy !!!

If anyone is looking for a great Jeep Guy in the Houston area that really knows Jeeps please take time to give @TTEChris a call at Tankcustoms, he is a great guy that goes way above for customer service and always makes time to listen to what you want

868C08FE-5D0C-4C16-A393-EF16F8AFA3B0.jpeg

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
As the saying goes, "JEEP hair, don't care". :turkey:
LOL! Yeeee next time imma be rollin' with the panels off with my full-blown AFRO! Oohhh that's gonna be so legit lol! Can't wait until the cooler months! :giggle::blush:

VolCntry73

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2-Door Rubicon JL, 2018 Accord, 2008 Accord, 2007 CRV, 2000 Dodge Dakota
Which ones did you get? Post a link. Thanks!
I actually got them from two different places. Everywhere I checked were out of a "24" set in black, which is what you would need to do the 4 wheels + the spare. So I bought the 20 set from Summit Racing (link found here: https://www.summitracing.com/parts/GOR-96643BDX) and I bought 4 additional ones from Amazon (link found here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YJJ2BY6/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1) for the spare. The only inconvenience is that I have a socket for the 4 wheels and a different socket for the spare, but not that big of deal. Somewhere may have all 24 back in stock by now, I don't know. But the part number is Gorilla 96643BDX 14mm X 1.50 if you want to check around for the 24 pack. The part number for the 4 only is slightly different.

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
LOL! Yeeee next time imma be rollin' with the panels off with my full-blown AFRO! Oohhh that's gonna be so legit lol! Can't wait until the cooler months! :giggle::blush:
Yes coolers months indeed, supposed to be right around 100 all week, can’t even stand outside doing nothing with being wet from the heat, come on winter....

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase

JessieGirl

First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Anniversary
It has to be cut down to fit.

I ordered a "spare" to cut just so that I have the original to put back if I ever take this phone mount out.
Hey @uudog, where did you order the spare rubber insert? I just installed the same mount but would like another insert as well.

MALL R8D

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon
Welll! I took the 2 front top panels off of Lil'Hulk and drove home! Weather was amazing and extremely windy! *giggles* it was FUN! Hair was lookin a mess when I got home tho lol! :rock:

I be happeh!! :sun:
image.jpeg
My hair is already crazy before I even leave the house, so I just go with Jeep hat.

IMG_20180614_152612_345.jpg

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered these D ring hooks that @Rhinebeck01 had posted a pic of on his Jeep and I can see these coming in pretty handy, now just need to get some straps to carry

28A26BB4-9FC9-40A7-98C9-30B45C381F55.jpeg