Lustmord

First Name
B
Reaction score
Website
www.lustmord.com
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JLU. It's a Jeep.
Our guy Jax is a VERY athletic (and ultra smart) McNab Border Collie who's used to leaping in and out the truck with no problem.
With the new JLU when he first took a leap into the back seat area he landed on the smooth/slippery plastic parts between the door sill and the Mopar mat and lost his footing and a split second later hit the ground hard, poor guy.
That really put him off jumping into the Jeep again, so we inserted a non slip surface on that part of the flooring so he gets a good grip each time.

The plastic used internally in the JL is not something that takes to adhesives kindly and most thing won’t work on it, but my wife works in Special FX (all those Marvel movies etc etc) and is used to fabricating all kinds of things so she took to getting it done.
The adhesive we used was by Ultratape (actually not a tape but a gel that’s held on a tape for usage), the non slip surface is a rubber material used for shoe soles.
After applying the gel to the rubber and washing and then cleaning the JL surface with acetone and applying the gel-bound rubber to the JL that sucker (technical term) isn’t going anywhere.

Jax is much happier!

IMG_1404.JPG

IMG_1432.JPG

IMG_1413.JPG

Kata

First Name
Kata
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
NFAB tubular side steps, 2.5” RC lift, stock badge delete, added Mopar Satin Black grill, Fuel Maverick wheels in 20x9 with Nitto Terra Grappler 2 in 35x12.5 20, stubby antenna, 5% tint all around except for windshield, added Flag decal plus vinyl wrap for front fender cowl. I have the fifth wheel but am waiting on delivery of my Rough Country tailgate / spare tire relocation bracket to mount the tire up. Next up will be aftermarket front and rear bumpers later this year and perhaps intake / exhaust and some LED exterior lights integrated into bumpers. What an absolutely fun vehicle this is. My family loves it as do I, and that’s all that matters!! Thanks to everyone here for their inspiration.

48932CFC-E924-4927-8A81-F7B2EA733AB5.jpeg

12C6A7F3-FC8B-410A-8D50-F47088F0757D.jpeg

72054F92-88D1-415C-8785-585A00D3CB35.jpeg
Nice setup. What are the specs for the wheels sidewalls size?

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Wrangler Sport (Mojito!, 3-piece hardtop, automatic 3.6L, molded running boards); '18 Kawasaki Ninja 400 KRT
Vehicle Showcase
Welll! I took the 2 front top panels off of Lil'Hulk and drove home! Weather was amazing and extremely windy! *giggles* it was FUN! Hair was lookin a mess when I got home tho lol! :rock:

I be happeh!! :sun:
image.jpeg

Jo's Jeep

First Name
Paul
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Lexus IS300 (Black) R.I.P. Taken out by a drunk driver in front of my house 7 Feb 2020 Saved the Jeep though!, 2008 Dodge Challenger ( Hemi Orange Pearl), 2015 Harley Davidson Road Glide (Amber Whiskey), 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara (Ocean Blue)
I resurrected some dinosaur bones today... also got a screen protector for the 8.4 but it ain't worth a photo.

KIMG0912 (2).JPG

SpyDJeep

First Name
Cory
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"18 JLUR Punk'n, '11 JKU Mango tango, '17 JKU Granite crystal, 98 XJ plow jeep
Vehicle Showcase
I sanded and painted my RR HXD front bumper in prep for install later this week, can't wait to see it all together!
20180819_205526.jpg

SSVi

First Name
Damon
Reaction score
Website
www.ssvi.us
Vehicle(s)
2019 JKUR
Occupation
Government security / gun modder
]Well I did a couple of minor mods. The mopar door sill kit and the 3rd brake light relocate kit. I also disconnected the hood switch that disables the Start/Stop feature. The only time I really hate the ESS system is when I'm pulling up to park somewhere and it shuts off before I'm fully parked and then restarts. For example, if I'm parking in the garage and I'm checking my clearance. Not pictured is the replace a windshield mod! I had a small chip and took it to a glass company to get filled/sealed. Turns out that was a big mistake. Once they drilled into it and injected the resin it started running like crazy!! I also picked up one of those black Jeep Gear hard badges but I think my son is gonna put it on his new Jeep bed.

393BBF3D-E680-4471-8214-204BC4FB940C.jpeg

DC9BBD20-6D30-4EB7-8E9C-07754686692B.jpeg

D41BA35E-B571-4A84-AE6B-DCDF20F3589D.png
What wheels are these?

TopLift Pros