DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Well, I put 35" KO2's on the stock rims today. They are awesome! Also, my sill guards arrived today. I'll put them on Saturday in a warm garage. The 2" Mopar lift and grab handles should arrive tomorrow or maybe Saturday.

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
They look good..How do they attach and where did you get them?
Thanks, they each have two strips of what I'm assuming is a strong adhesive running the full length of each piece. I ordered them from a dealer on EBay. They were new Mopar parts. Many dealers are selling them on the Bay from $65 to $75. MOPAR has a all metal diamond plate version, I don't think you can buy them yet, but they are double the price and having metal there to get scratched up kind a defeats the purpose for me. I had this same style on my JK and after 5 plus years they still looked great. Very easy install

smuddy

First Name
shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Well, I put 35" KO2's on the stock rims today. They are awesome! Also, my sill guards arrived today. I'll put them on Saturday in a warm garage. The 2" Mopar lift and grab handles should arrive tomorrow or maybe Saturday.
Did you get the 35s? Or the 315 70 17s? Have you tried to see if full flex with and without disconnect to see how much it rubs?

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Granite, Steel bumper, Safety, Cold Weather, Tow package, Premium Alpine, Black Leather and Mopar "self draining" Mats
Occupation
Police Officer
No you didn't! You know why? Because there are no pics!

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Did you get the 35s? Or the 315 70 17s? Have you tried to see if full flex with and without disconnect to see how much it rubs?
Yes, 315's. No, I have not flexed it. The lift comes tomorrow and it will be installed by my dealership on Tuesday.

Here's a pic:

89JoJV4.jpg

smuddy

First Name
shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Yes, 315's. No, I have not flexed it. The lift comes tomorrow and it will be installed by my dealership on Tuesday.

Here's a pic:

89JoJV4.jpg
Thx. Looks great!

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
Still a rock catcher. Caught a rock and customized my windshield. Gonna be interesting to see how I get it fixed, since it should be a specific windshield for the Alpine Audio package.

IMAG0901.jpg

FCrackerJLRubi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Tore down my JK today to prep it for trade. Bumper, tires/wheels, and my winch...leaving the lift.

After
20180202_192539.jpg

Before
FB_IMG_1517406936557.jpg

Flyguy81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Pilot

Here's a pic:

89JoJV4.jpg
I like those tires....wonder if flexed if there’d be any rubbing? Looking for a 34 or 35” that will work without the lift. Not opposed to a lift...just like the look of the smaller fender to tire gap.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I like those tires....wonder if flexed if there’d be any rubbing? Looking for a 34 or 35” that will work without the lift. Not opposed to a lift...just like the look of the smaller fender to tire gap.
If I find an opportunity, I'll try and flex it and see what happens.

FCrackerJLRubi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Still a rock catcher. Caught a rock and customized my windshield. Gonna be interesting to see how I get it fixed, since it should be a specific windshield for the Alpine Audio package.

IMAG0901.jpg
this was actually a concern of mine, have they given you any indication of how long it will be for you to get glass? Whats up with the Alpine making it special? Does the sat radio or something like that have antennas built into the glass?

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
this was actually a concern of mine, have they given you any indication of how long it will be for you to get glass? Whats up with the Alpine making it special? Does the sat radio or something like that have antennas built into the glass?
No antennas. It has an acoustic coating or lamination that reflects sound waves in a way that enhances the acoustics inside the cabin.

Dynomite1371

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Police Officer

IMAG0901.jpg
FUCK!

Muddog

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn Ion
Getting door handles, black plastic on hood cowl, black plastic trim around taillights, and fuel door painted to match the body.

Thoughts, opinions, or concerns?