What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

AdamG

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLSportS
Replaced the standard Rokblokz with the XL since I lifted higher and have a little poke with the new wheels. Found one of the pass-side mounting tabs on the fender support broke, I had no clue and the flap was still solid. So I used the rail cutout and made a new longer tab that I bolted through the fender liner and into the support. Worked perfect, should be good until I cluelessly break it again. And of course I took no pictures…

Jeep4Win

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
What sort of material is your driveway made out of @Jeep4Win ?

Is it porous composite resin based? Any issues? Does it go soft in extreme heat?
It looks to be a combination of pea gravel and concrete. It has been holding up pretty well just a few very small coin size potholes here and there.

Valpo Jeep

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mas Ghibli, 18 JLU, 05 Gulfstream RV
Nothing special, gave her bath today. Need to figure out a good protectant for the hood cowl plastic to keep it from going gray. I used armor all on it and that helped but did not make it great. Tried some leather wipes on it just because I had them on hand already and it looks much better now but who knows if it will stay.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_8710

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_8711

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I installed a dual ARB compressor yesterday, Then today, I started to rebuild the front Dyntrac Ball Joints. The ball joints are going to turn into a multi day job because I did not check the rebuild kit to see if it contained the stud. It did not include the stud. I cut one of them off because I could not get the thingamabob.

SadRobot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2dr Sport
Got my patches in today finally.

Three more to go, I can't find my Death Valley and Channel Islands patches, and need to put my wife's Out of Breath Hiking Society patch on her side.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_8711
NIce! For a second there I couldn't figure out where that was on the Jeep. How was Channel Islands? It's one of those places that is so close to me but I think I may never go there. There's just no amount of dramamine that can help me with boats. :(

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

I loved it too, no complaints with the SOT, just wanted more of an open feel.
I had a hardtop for a year and a half before the I got my next Jeep with the SOT. Hopefully you'll take the top off more than I did (never). Our SOT button, on the other hand, gets pushed a lot.