What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

LCW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(formerly '22 JLUR) '23 Bronco Badlands 2dr 2.7
Installed my fire extinguisher when I got home from work today. Need to buy more stuff! All my projects are done

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_20220401_064036604
Where did you get that fire extinguisher and how did you mount it to the roll bar? I want to put one in my '21 JLUR.
Thanks!
Looks like H3R... but would be curious what size (in lbs) and what bracket that is. I need something like this. Thought about those Element stick fire extinguishers. Heard they are great. But also sceptical.

Nigel28

First Name
Nigel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Do your (adorable 😍 ) dogs stay put on the seats?

I see they have harnesses but my dog would be trying to escape, regardless :)
Haha, they tend to stay in one spot, which I think is due to the harness. It allows them to stand up but I may switch the harness for the Aussie since he likes to squirm and may get tangled.

Last edited:

SadRobot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2dr Sport
Looks like H3R... but would be curious what size (in lbs) and what bracket that is. I need something like this. Thought about those Element stick fire extinguishers. Heard they are great. But also sceptical.
I have both. Regular extinguisher on the roll bar and the element is mounted to my overheard molle panel up front. I haven't had to use either but nice to have them both just in case.

Reactions: LCW

SadRobot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2dr Sport
I also chose not to swap out the toggle switch cover provided with the Kraken kit, as I like the ARB standard switch better.
I was actually thinking of trying to track down one of those Kraken switches. I wanted to install it somewhere as a "release the kraken" button with no real use just for fun.

Jgc650i

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wrangler 392XR, 22 Ram 1500 Lmtd, 24 Audi SQ8
Already a big fan of Hotheads Hedliner folks and had previously installed the Headliner for SOT and full floor Sound Assassin on The Beast. Today I added their Sunshade for SOT. I went with gray for a little contrast with black interior and Granite Crystal exterior. Super easy install, nice tight fit, and excellent quality product/workmanship. I have Seat Jackers installed and thought I might hit the sunshade (I’m 6’1” tall), but the fit is perfect and I have good clearance. Thank you Mark and the @Hothead Headliners team for another great product!

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_0613

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_0614

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_0615