Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Info Sec
Rock Krawler 2.5 Lift, 35" Nitto Terra Graplers, Oracle Flush Tail Lights and Artec spare tire delete.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 1000000894

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
You know, if you scroll past that photo swiftly, like I did, you might see a vertical snorkel mounted on the right side of the front bumper. 😜

dragoneggs

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Snazzberry Pearl JLR
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

You know, if you scroll past that photo swiftly, like I did, you might see a vertical snorkel mounted on the right side of the front bumper. 😜
Ha! I thought I saw the same.

Rangemaster

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Business Owner
Well I did not do anything to the jeep, but my new ShiftPod tent came in today. Looking forward to some future camping trips. I was able to pick up one on black friday for $150 off, free shipping and no tax. I have been on the list for a year to get one.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 6C640C09-0D9A-4AC8-8ED9-815C91490AC6

jmr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JL Willys
I swapped over to a takeoff Rubicon spare tire carrier. When I changed the tires from the Willys 255/75R17 to 285/70R17 there was about a 1/2" clearance between the bumper and spare tire now it's 1 7/8". The Rubicon spare tire Carrier is part # 68474051AC the oem Willys carrier was 68474050AC. The Rubicon 3rd brake light hoop is also taller than the Willys but the brake light wiring harness will work just fine.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? RubiconTireCarrier-1

INCRHULK

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
litwphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Program Manager, Information Technology
Clubs

Pictures to come when it’s light out. Blew the stock stabilizer (the second time it’s been replaced, counting the recall). Replaced with Fox ATS 2.0 and no death wobble! Super smooth operation, now to decide how firm I want it.

bem1

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lantanapcguy.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Installed some KC Gravity LED Pro6’s I got during the BF promo. Added the red lettering to the covers and wired the lights to the AUX3 switch.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 9F6DCDA7-C10E-4AD7-9F57-AB8B05EFCE0C

Tested them this evening.

OEM LEDs high beam only:

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 9F6DCDA7-C10E-4AD7-9F57-AB8B05EFCE0C

Low beam, LED fog lights and the Pro6’s which I ordered with the Driving pattern:

Very impressive in my opinion!
I ordered the same ones on black friday, but don't get them until Christmas.... do you have a pic with just these lights? Not the fog/headlights...

dragoneggs

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Snazzberry Pearl JLR
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

Well I did not do anything to the jeep, but my new ShiftPod tent came in today. Looking forward to some future camping trips. I was able to pick up one on black friday for $150 off, free shipping and no tax. I have been on the list for a year to get one.
I was thinking of getting the Mini but it doesn't look like I will be able to fit it in my 2dr unfortunately. :mad: Also was wondering how you managed to get the Black Friday deal having to be on their list?

WreckEm711

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport 6 speed
I was thinking of getting the Mini but it doesn't look like I will be able to fit it in my 2dr unfortunately. :mad: Also was wondering how you managed to get the Black Friday deal having to be on their list?
Oh no! I was also looking at the mini but hadn’t considered the packed dimensions, figured it would fit, but seeing it now that thing really doesn’t pack down much…. Bummer.

dragoneggs

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Snazzberry Pearl JLR
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

Oh no! I was also looking at the mini but hadn’t considered the packed dimensions, figured it would fit, but seeing it now that thing really doesn’t pack down much…. Bummer.
Yeah it is 60in long stowed. Problem unless it goes on top and I really don't want a rack.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Mine is scheduled to arrive Friday. It sucks that we probably won't be able to use it until sometime next year when it warms up a bit.

You seriously waited a year? That really sucks.

dragoneggs

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Snazzberry Pearl JLR
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

Mine is scheduled to arrive Friday. It sucks that we probably won't be able to use it until sometime next year when it warms up a bit.

You seriously waited a year? That really sucks.
Hey hey... I thought that was an all season tent! Com'n man. :LOL: