What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

WRGLR-JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willy's 2 door
Vehicle Showcase
Finally was able to wash up my baby after weeks of on-again/off-again random rain and blowing dust here in San Antonio. Also installed the Oracle Prerunner lights v.2 to replace my originals (much more subtle, and really digging the look), as well as a Chinese knock-off of the Quadratec flashlight holder to go on the driver seat rail. Half price and works great! 👍

IMG20220905180337.jpg

Can you post a shot of the pre-runner lit up at evening / night? Didn't realize they had a v.2. Looks nice.

WRGLR-JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willy's 2 door
Vehicle Showcase
Actually yesterday I installed 23 Gorilla locking lugs to replace the factory lugs. I was surprised that the three lugs on the spare were barely hand tightened. Very nice product and reasonable price through Amazon.
Replaced with black lugs? What was the gorilla product # you bought. Been looking to swap chrome lugs to black on my Willys.

ObiMatt87

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU, 2018 Buick Enclave Avenir
Occupation
U.S. Air Force Active Duty (Retired), U.S. Air Force GS Civilian (Current)
I don't need these at all but now I want them.
Ironically, they have a set of green ones in their "Garage Sale" that may have been returns, as they have minor marks on the inside of the larger hole area, but they are $50 cheaper at $100. Hmm...

Caliguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon JLU
Iv been having the mopar 2” lift installed today complete with core 4x4 tier 4 adjustable control arms (all 8 swapped) and yeti adjustable front and rear trackbars. They quoted 8 hours and with an alignment but it will take them longer.

I’m not too impressed with the mechanic that was assigned to the job.

They still need to finish the rear, torque everything to spec, and perform the alignment and axle centering etc. front axle is about 2”’a further out on the passenger side and needs to come back about an inch. Anyone who just has the mopar lift without the rest will be sorry later

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 83C85643-2FC7-4170-989E-814EC3394B3A

ObiMatt87

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
WRGLR-JL, here is a pic I just took at dusk of the prerunner lights. These are the tinted version, which makes them more subtle when lit. They also offer a clear version that is most likely a little brighter. The original round ones I had were extremely bright, which I liked, but these definitely blend into the grill better with the rectangle shape and tint. I would say they now look more like what you see on various pickups.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG20220906195853

BillyBaroo

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Unlimited Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Replaced with black lugs? What was the gorilla product # you bought. Been looking to swap chrome lugs to black on my Willys.
Do an Amazon search with this and you will get the option for chrome or black.
Gorilla Automotive 96644DX Chrome Factory Style Wheel Lock System - 24-Pack (14mm x 1.50 Thread Size)

CWMC29

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Unlimited Sport 4dr
Occupation
Public Sector / Provincial Emp
This is my first post and this site is amazing. Just over a week ago, I traded my 2019 2 dr sport in for a 2019 4dr Unlimited sport. First mod is going to be wheel spacers and then plasti dip the rims black.

19 2dr.jpg

19 4dr.jpeg

ObiMatt87

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
This is my first post and this site is amazing. Just over a week ago, I traded my 2019 2 dr sport in for a 2019 4dr Unlimited sport. First mod is going to be wheel spacers and then plasti dip the rims black.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 19 4dr

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 19 4dr
Welcome!

Texops

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi 392 Wrangler
Occupation
Retirement From Oil Refinery
Finally was able to update the super chips flashcal for my 392 the system was down Friday but no issues today changed tire size & pressure settings simple set up. Here’s how it looks calibrated :LOL:

15594B10-2215-4EAD-9F68-8603A646FB0E.jpeg

RoccoV

First Name
Rocco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Last edited:

Caliguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon JLU
I
Thanks been looking for a nice setup for a full size flag. Have any more pics?
can take more if you like. I’m happy with it after the small modifications I had to make, mainly the bolts. Iv also added a whip flag quick disconnect to the antenna mount the mopar hinge has

RoccoV

First Name
Rocco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
I

can take more if you like. I’m happy with it after the small modifications I had to make, mainly the bolts. Iv also added a whip flag quick disconnect to the antenna mount the mopar hinge has
I saw your other pics after your first post. Thanks again.