What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

Steve JLUR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GC Summit
Interesting, I just assumed the KO2s were stock everywhere. Wonder why not?
Falken M/T‘s are an extra cost option, about $100. I unknowingly ordered them on my Rubicon.

dragoneggs

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Snazzberry JLR
Falken M/T‘s are an extra cost option, about $100. I unknowingly ordered them on my Rubicon.
Aha... went back an looked at Jeep build site. I guess I forgot M/T were even an option. I was zero'd in on getting KO2s.

jdsqrd

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jdsqrd.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Author/Civil Engineer
Installed a Bestop Sunrider; finished tightening the last bolt just before the rain arrived. I ordered it late Saturday from @Northridge4x4 and it arrived yesterday. z-clips were a minor PITA but otherwise an easy install. I was happy to see the GPCA oh-crap handles (GP Grip Pro) didn't interfere either.

IMG_8871.JPG
IMG_8872.jpg
IMG_8873.JPG

bbuck7777

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubicon Unlimited Turbo
Installed a Bestop Sunrider; finished tightening the last bolt just before the rain arrived. I ordered it late Saturday from @Northridge4x4 and it arrived yesterday. z-clips were a minor PITA but otherwise an easy install. I was happy to see the GPCA oh-crap handles (GP Grip Pro) didn't interfere either.

IMG_8871.JPG
IMG_8872.jpg
IMG_8873.JPG
Hi Jeff,

Which top did you get? Black Twill or Black Diamond? Reason I ask is it looks like yours has some sewing on the top at the ribs. ? Mine doesn't and make a popping sound ever so often.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2dr. Rubi

IMG_8871.JPG
IMG_8872.jpg
IMG_8873.JPG
You are going to love it! Consider removing the unsightly yellow/white warning sticker. It will come off easily since the SR is new. I even removed the Bestop logo emblems as to me they detract from the look.

I see your green Alien on the dash. How come your Alien Sunshade is AWOL under the SR?

jmr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wrangler Willys, '21 Challenger Scat Pack
Swapped to the oem LED taillights today.
Willys-6.jpg

Shanwowsd

First Name
shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Does this serve as a shelf when you have your hardtop installed?
It can. i just installed it so I have not put hardtop on with it yet but it would be the exact same top on or not so you could definately use it as a shelf. there is an option to have tie down capability on the top of it but I wanted the cleaner, flat look so I just got the regular top. there is also molle options for inside or on the deck behind the seats.

its a cool setup because you can securely lock everything up including a small nook that has a key. You can easily remove the top and behind the seat piece to have it open as well. its strong enough to stand on as well if you need a fishing perch.

Threedom