What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

jaymz

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon Unlimited
Installed Redline Tuning hood Quick Lift. I'd actually ordered a knock-off for half the price, but it was also about half the quality so I sent it back and bought the real deal. Worth the extra money in my opinion.

ObiMatt87

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU, 2018 Buick Enclave Avenir
Occupation
U.S. Air Force Active Duty (Retired), U.S. Air Force GS Civilian (Current)
I don't have much time these days to get on this post and see what people are doing to their jeeps. But, WOW, cool to see all the modifications, add ons and just all the stuff people do. Also a great place to get ideas and see how things are working for people.

I did one small thing but I know it is going to be one of the most used things I could do to my jeep. Pretty much every time the wife and I go off-road we take food. Find a shady spot and have lunch with The dogs.

So I installed this RC table Saturday. We don't currently overland, or camp with the jeep so I looked all the tables and we don't need a $400 table with a slide out cutting board. This one should do everything we need for now.

I know RC is somewhat known for building crap, or kinda crappy stuff, but their table has consistent good reviews, maybe more than most other tables. Now I would have to agree. For the $ this is a nice table. Easy to install instructions, good fit and finish, works perfectly and absolutely zero rattling. Actually looking forward to using it. Lol.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 8CD1434F-78BD-4232-8E19-D30C26A3D2E8

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 8CD1434F-78BD-4232-8E19-D30C26A3D2E8
Dittos! Got the same table recently for exactly the same reasons. Same experience so far, and it will fit our needs perfectly.

ObiMatt87

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU, 2018 Buick Enclave Avenir
Occupation
U.S. Air Force Active Duty (Retired), U.S. Air Force GS Civilian (Current)
Added some red accents up front and now i feel like there’s too much going on lol what do I need to remove?? I’d hate to remove the amber grille lights ☹
Thanks
I really like my amber lights, but understand they are not for everyone. Your Jeep is your Jeep, so you go with what your gut tells you fits your personality. That said, if it was me, I would remove the red, as everything else is blacked out. Or just remove the red on the hood and leave the hooks as an accent. Again, though, just go with what YOU like. The rest of us can pound sand! :CWL:

Deleted member 68858

I really like my amber lights, but understand they are not for everyone. Your Jeep is your Jeep, so you go with what your gut tells you fits your personality. That said, if it was me, I would remove the red, as everything else is blacked out. Or just remove the red on the hood and leave the hooks as an accent. Again, though, just go with what YOU like. The rest of us can pound sand! :CWL:
I ended up takin em off dude because the wire behind one was pinched because of the horn and was causing it to flicker just the day after I made this post!! Crazy how things sometimes just happen huh lol. But much cleaner look up front now, to me. 👍🏽
B710909F-6BB7-4F31-93EE-6E7A6DF75A2B.jpeg
CBC67A76-854A-4144-9657-7725F670E64B.jpeg

image.jpg
image.jpg

Jreycnc

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 3.6/AT JLUR, 21 392
Vehicle Showcase
Dropped it off this morning for swapping all the red accents on the exterior to bronze and getting tint and ceramic coating. Then all the big parts go on :)
Got it back! All the above is done + LOD Signature Sliders and Stubby Bumper w/a Smittybilt X2O Gen 3 and Diode Dynamic Fogs. Also switched to the trektop and added the MPS overhead molle in the front. Slowly working through my pile of parts in the garage :LOL:
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_4758
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_4757

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_4756
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_4759