Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Systems Engineering
I had been looking for an all-in-one rock slider, step, and a parking lot door-ding deterrent.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_0741
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_0738

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Road Armor Stealth Running Board 1

After three weeks of revised shipping dates for my new set of LoD Offroad Destroyer Series Rock Sliders to be delivered, I pulled the plug on the order. This was my second choice, which probably is even less protective than the LoD Destroyer.

Maybe there's something I can add to this which provides more undercarriage protection.

INCRHULK

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
litwphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Program Manager, Information Technology
Clubs

I had been looking for an all-in-one rock slider, step, and a parking lot door-ding deterrent.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Road Armor Stealth Running Board 1

After three weeks of revised shipping dates for my new set of LoD Offroad Destroyer Series Rock Sliders to be delivered, I pulled the plug on the order. This was my second choice, which probably is even less protective than the LoD Destroyer.

Maybe there's something I can add to this which provides more undercarriage protection.
Who’s tube doors are those?

jmccorm

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Systems Engineering
Who’s tube doors are those?
Hooke Road. $370. And you'll need to buy mirrors.

If you're interested, you might want to check out my own experience with them. They're priced incredibly well, but before you decide to pull the trigger, you should go in with your eyes wide open. They've got some flaws (particularly with the check straps), and you should figure if you can live with it as it is, or if you're going to make a few corrections.

Once I corrected the check straps, hey, I'm actually quite happy with them!

INCRHULK

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
litwphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Program Manager, Information Technology
Clubs

Hooke Road. $370. And you'll need to buy mirrors.

If you're interested, you might want to check out my own experience with them. They're priced incredibly well, but before you decide to pull the trigger, you should go in with your eyes wide open. They've got some flaws (particularly with the check straps), and you should figure if you can live with it as it is, or if you're going to make a few corrections.

Once I corrected the check straps, hey, I'm actually quite happy with them!
Thanks, the design caught my eye, but I'm not sure I want to fiddle around a lot with Hooke Road gear to get them working right.

Bkrup

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JK Rubicon 2021 JLU Rubicon
Need some help, seen Jeep adventure Academy new 4XE and it had these Jeep beadlock capable wheels. Anyone know anything about them?
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 51683A02-E694-4906-97AE-0D938FF5F3F7

Lapis

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon Ocean Blue
Need some help, seen Jeep adventure Academy new 4XE and it had these Jeep beadlock capable wheels. Anyone know anything about them?
Those same ones were on the Birdcage concept jeep from EJS. I'm thinking they're a new style that aren't added to the catalog yet.

Bkrup

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JK Rubicon 2021 JLU Rubicon
Those same ones were on the Birdcage concept jeep from EJS. I'm thinking they're a new style that aren't added to the catalog yet.
Thanks, hope they make it to market.

Mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
I cleaned out the gunk that was blocking our washer fluid.
As other people have noted some kinds tend to settle into some goop and clog the pump inlet.
The hoses are easy to disconnect by squeezing the collar, and you can blow the lines clean with a little bicycle pump or whatever.
Then I suctioned all the fluid out, rinsed/repeat, then refill. Seems to be working now.
This is just a little bit, there was way more I dumped.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? AC31C314-B57A-4784-91F4-1F669E6668A7

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
I cleaned out the gunk that was blocking our washer fluid.

AC31C314-B57A-4784-91F4-1F669E6668A7.jpeg
My JLU is one of the few vehicles I've owned that isn't equipped with a mesh filter on the washer fluid reservoir. Peace be upon the name of FCA for saving 10 cents on the production line.

Now I know to monitor the pump's performance for potential/eventual build-up of detritus.

UK-Limey

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Swapped the hard top out and the soft top in for the summer.
We get some sunshine in the UK ...

And made a hard top storage cart out of an old pool table, 6x3 MDF, some brackets & castors and a single mattress. You can see that UK garages have zero head room for a hoist.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? j3

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? j4

Teamjlred

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lifted 2.0LTurbo Sahara JL Wrangler Unlimited
Those are clean. Did you order them direct or via a dealer?
Tks. I ordered from a Local Dealer and they custom fabbed the armrest from flat material they ordered from Katzkin. They did a great job on the whole install.