2019 740e; 2022 XC40 recharge (2); 2021 XC90 recha

mikej

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Installed dual battery kit from Genesis, along with two Fullriver batteries. While it was complex, it was actually not bad. The Youtube video walks through everything step by step. The fit and finish was perfect, better than what I'm used to with aftermarket products. Including having to undo some of my previous wiring experiments, and my winch, it took three hours from hood up to hood down. I had a moment as I pushed the start button and crossed my fingers, but it started right up with no CELs.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_4543

Jeepmarkjl

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Marketing
Installed dual battery kit from Genesis, along with two Fullriver batteries. While it was complex, it was actually not bad. The Youtube video walks through everything step by step. The fit and finish was perfect, better than what I'm used to with aftermarket products. Including having to undo some of my previous wiring experiments, and my winch, it took three hours from hood up to hood down. I had a moment as I pushed the start button and crossed my fingers, but it started right up with no CELs.

IMG_4543.jpeg
Nice. This is one upgrade I’d like to do but I’m electrically challenged. Do you have eTorque? Genesis is not super clear on instructions for folks with eTorque. They just say skip a step with out being specific on what wires you don’t need to connect if you’re skipping a step.

Wrangler JL 360

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Vehicle Showcase

SlickRickMotoADV

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara, 2017 Miata Club RF
Nice job. I ordered exact same 2 weeks ago. How long did yours take to arrive? Install seems pretty straight forward, right? If you had to put rear seat back in for some reason, can you take the 60% goose gear section out in one chunk or would have to be disassembled again?
You can take it out in one piece. Took about 4 weeks to arrive. Install was easy :)

LooselyHeldPlans

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.6 JLUR
Occupation
Several
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 27B26E04-71E8-4856-9E11-789338BAFEA7

The winter slush has been driving me nuts with how dirty the sides get. Finally installed some mud flaps to alleviate some of that.

I’ve never seen it mentioned, but HardRock sliders fit the RocBloc flaps without any cutting needed.

mikej

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Nice. This is one upgrade I’d like to do but I’m electrically challenged. Do you have eTorque? Genesis is not super clear on instructions for folks with eTorque. They just say skip a step with out being specific on what wires you don’t need to connect if you’re skipping a step.
No eTorque for me. I would recommend contacting them directly. They're very responsive. I asked them something pre-purchase (about ring terminal size and wire gauge) and they got back to me within a day.

I'm totally guessing, but the step they're probably referring to is on a non-eTorque engine, you connect the lead from the baby battery to the main factory positive clamp and remove the baby battery ground from the factory negative clamp. You wouldn't have either of those cables.

OMTBiker

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Snazzberry
Occupation
Information Technology
Vehicle Showcase
Picked up Bulletpoint mounts for the other half's 80th edition and some phone mounts for mine from an expo. When I bought the 67 Designs rail for mine last year I did not get phone mounts. Installed the phone mounts in mine, is it sacrilege for putting Bulletpoint mounts on the 67 Designs base :LOL:

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Thanks that’s interesting but too much work heh. Something like this but it needs to be few inches longer to clear the rim due to it being so deep.

07AFD062-3202-4F17-A969-EF491B7F0269.png
Don't buy this if you live anywhere near water/snow/salt. The bracket is cheap and the light it comes with is also cheap. I had it and got rid of it for the Motobilt plate relocate. Much,much better product.
It's fits great with my +1 offset Fuel Blocks 17x9.

Last edited:

KHR Racing

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Wrangler
man that is soooo clean. Jealous
Lol….. it was one week old, now she is 3 weeks old :) New jacks = 46” tall…….. Also, pictures in the lift kit instructions sure makes it look like cutting off all the factory brackets should be easy…… B.S.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? BE54496B-2DCB-416B-9A4E-6DEA97B4704C

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 5B460D6D-4C0A-48DF-A97C-8305B5A0CFCB

TheBirdie72

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition 2 Door
Lol….. it was one week old, now she is 3 weeks old :) New jacks = 46” tall…….. Also, pictures in the lift kit instructions sure makes it look like cutting off all the factory brackets should be easy…… B.S.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 5B460D6D-4C0A-48DF-A97C-8305B5A0CFCB
Four jacks is good… but I win. 😎👍
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? C444DC99-FEB8-40DF-BF2F-A7B506E8C9DB

Gravytheclown

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Willys
I have come to the conclusion that their is a wormhole in my JLU. Anyone else have this? And I don’t mean the one that was created in my bank account.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 1645978269772

three times now I have lost different things into it.
last was while doing wire management for my control center.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 1645978297803

Gravy