First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
I swapped out my RC lift/shocks for EVO lift and Fox 2.0s. Both were 2.5" lifts but the EVO seems to have added at least another inch beyond that. The first drive into my garage was a nail biter for sure. Fits with 1/4 inch to spare. :whew:

garage.jpg
Was that with a full tank, or empty??

ajkitebrder40

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, Hydro Blue
Installed Bedtred rear cargo kit to go with the Armorlite I have in the front and rear. Worked out pretty well, sand didn't stick to it at all this AM, and what little bit did brushed off really easily. I was trying to hold out for Armorlite, but this seems to be a nice balance. I channeled the Bedtred so it overlaps the Armorlite under the rear seats, so any water that collects in the cargo can funnel down to the rear seat drains.

Bedtred1.jpg

Bedtred2.jpg

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
Went from 33's to 35's, and 2.5" Metal Cloak Gamechanger lift. Hopefully this will give my skid plates a break this summer. :)

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Bedtred2

Nice rig! After I put the MC 2.5" springs on my JLR her ass was all up in the air, you don't seem to have that problem. Weird, we even checked with MC on the spring part numbers and everything checked right, wound up keeping the MC2.5" fronts and replacing the rear with Synergy and she now sits properly and all work well together. Only thing I could think of is either the springs were numbered wrong or had something to do with the UD44 front axle that does not accept/use the plastic spring perches...

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Offspring, who is still young, has only ever used power windows.

As my Sport reintroduces some legacy controls, I've updated a few of them to assist her.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? ac modification

XJfanatic

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU, 2020 JT, 1990 Mustang
Build Thread
Link
Even the wheel lug nuts aren't that tight :D
I thought the JL was bad but it only had the front LCAs that tight 🤦🏻‍♂️ The odd angles you need to get in to make it all happen make this well worn Soldier’s body ache.

Buzz11

First Name
Buzz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLR, 2001 Wrangler TJ Sport
Nice rig! After I put the MC 2.5" springs on my JLR her ass was all up in the air, you don't seem to have that problem. Weird, we even checked with MC on the spring part numbers and everything checked right, wound up keeping the MC2.5" fronts and replacing the rear with Synergy and she now sits properly and all work well together. Only thing I could think of is either the springs were numbered wrong or had something to do with the UD44 front axle that does not accept/use the plastic spring perches...
Thanks, can't wait to try it out ... and bummer you had issues, but glad you figured out a solution. These things are too expensive to not get what you want.