What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Well, today I replaced my Emergency Car Escape Tool, with a new (same brand/model) more brightly colored one. I gave the one I had to a neighbor lady that just got a new car..

Anyway, an
Emergency Car Escape Tool, should be readily available in every guys/gals vehicle.
To me it is a must have.

I've had to use such a tool many times and once you have an occasion to use one, you will always keep one readily available in your vehicle.

On my JL, I have a very brightly colored, (see pic) Resqme The Original Emergency Keychain Car Escape Tool
, fastened/Velcro... to the inside, (at the top) of the glove box, where it is very visible and easy to get to...

They make great stocking stuffer gifts.... great give-ya, love you, to the Son or Daughter for their vehicle..

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01G6C18EC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Made in the USA
Capture.JPG
Won't go into any detail, but got to use this again, in the wee hours of this morning.

Suffice it to say the guy that I helped out this morning should be really really glad I came along and had one of these in my JL.

OldBlue

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See my Signature
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Aerospace Forgings Test Lab
Vehicle Showcase
Just very minor stuff for ours, nothing worthy of pictures. Added LED headlight/fog light bulbs and Rugged Ridge threshold mouldings. Picked up a 40amp pigtail because I was planning on trying out the ESS battery eliminator that works on the 3.6.

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Threw on some AlphaEquipt Delta 17x8.5's. To my surprise, they come with two valve stems... One to air up/down and the other to connect an air pressure gauge to get a reading without stopping the airing process....
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_5375.JPEG
I was wondering why my Vapor fuel wheels had two air valve stems. Still learning as I go. :swear:

BradyW

First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392XR
Vehicle Showcase
Installed the Next Venture rear diff skid and cover. Quality, fitment, and mounting robustness all meet expectations that were high for such an expensive combo. Very pleased with the installation and quality, no concerns they won’t be extremely durable as well.

I’d also like to thank the whole team, down to the janitor, who helped develop the FlexFill gear oil in a bag product. You all are unsung heroes.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 110DE5F8-B974-4575-AD0C-0E73F44F6831

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 6E14CE5B-891C-40F0-8F08-A811B4E7F4D7

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? E294F3CD-6636-49C0-9181-E4DB32B46E9F

Last edited:

Blanco Willys

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
How's the fit on those? I have RCs installed and my front fit great but the rear liners seem to not quite fit right for me.
There’s a little spots I don’t like but they fit way better than the cheaper inner liners. I have a pair of Hooke liners sitting in my laundry room.

fat_head

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Picked this up. Front D44 from a Rubicon that was in a fire. It's just the housing. New gears and 35 spline RCV's are backordered till march. ARB locker was in stock thankfully.

IMG_5987.jpg

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Picked this up. Front D44 from a Rubicon that was in a fire. It's just the housing. New gears and 35 spline RCV's are backordered till march. ARB locker was in stock thankfully.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_5987
So it got a little extra heat treating 🤷‍♂️