John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Billet Silver JLU
Occupation
Army Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I intend to do the same. Is warm weather sufficient to allow a nice cut on the plastic? Or do you recommend pre-heating the knife (razor) blade a bit beforehand?
Just have a sharp blade, I did that on a semi warm, 35 Deg day here in NY. Took them off, ran inside, cut around them, ran outside reinstalled them. Will smooth out the edges in the spring if I don't get a new bumper.

IMG_4645.jpeg

Grooster

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Unlimited Rubicon, 2016 Cherokee Latitude
Occupation
IT Director
Swapped out rear tray from the console for cup holders. Easy swap other than the two bottom screws.
I'm guessing you don't have the fold down cup holders in the middle of the rear seat. This is a nice mod to make. Looks great!

CO_Jeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 392 XR
I'm guessing you don't have the fold down cup holders in the middle of the rear seat. This is a nice mod to make. Looks great!
I do have the cup holders in the middle of the rear seat, but have a car seat in the middle right now, long term I wanted the additional cup holders on the center console. Only downside is the backseat won't be as flush, but I rarely put my back seats down anyways.

JP29

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport
So, not technically today, but, this month:

- Got the oracle oculus bi-leds and quicklift hood struts installed. Quicklift went without a hitch and is a no brainer, I can't believe they're not a factory option. I just removed the ugly ass hood prop this week actually. The oculus lights went easily enough, although not a fan of tapping the cig lighter - I have something else running on it currently, and had to add a spare fuse to get them both running. They also have kind of an annoying cutoff pattern to my eye, but otherwise loving them. Halo harness was really simple to wire in and not too much of a bear to adjust them - although I really wish they had supplied a longer hex key so I could avoid dropping it so much.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20220108_120024

- Installed dasai aiko small passenger - a little JDM nod that shouts a greeting in Japanese on startup. Also tidied up the wiring and bundled it to the back of that little useless tray so I can still hold at least one chapstick in there. Next month I'm going to put some T taps and 12v to 5v step-down behind the stereo to have it and a few other gadgets tuned to have power on ignition and put all the wiring to them behind the trim.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? SmartSelect_20220124-102037_Gallery

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20220117_143959

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20220117_144027

- This one's for the Park heads - I pulled the trail rated 4x4 badge to replace it with a nicer, true metal and enamel badge. Easily done with a heat gun and I also found out the emblem area on the driver's side has a hole cut in the center as well, so if I ever want to add emblem glow it should be a piece of cake. When I pull the dash off for my electrical projects, I'm planning to spray the gauge panels firecracker red and add a black Park logo over the airbag side.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20220110_134055

Last edited:

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Well finally had (Honey Do this) Break. I put my Drivers side Rock Hard LCA skid on. Had to remove the DV8 diff skid so it would fit. Put my Rancho rockGear Glide plate on in place of the DV8 skid. Now matches the rear glide plate. ;) to someone.

Now leaves my Rock Krawler Sway Bar links and my ASFIR engine/gear skid plate to put on.

20220124_142630.jpg

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Well finally had (Honey Do this) Break. I put my Drivers side Rock Hard LCA skid on. Had to remove the DV8 diff skid so it would fit. Put my Rancho rockGear Glide plate on in place of the DV8 skid. Now matches the rear glide plate. ;) to someone.

Now leaves my Rock Krawler Sway Bar links and my ASFIR engine/gear skid plate to put on.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20220124_142630
I've beaten the snot out of those Rancho diff gliders and they can take it! Worth every penny!

Evon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 sport, 2016 Willys, ordered 2022 Sahara
Even though it is still waiting to be built, I ordered black grill inserts to replace the chrome ones on my 2022 Sahara. Can you tell I’m getting anxious for it to finally arrive?😆

InjectedCJ7

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1978 CJ-7
I’m not a big fan of these, but my wife is always asking if we can put these on, when she sees them at a car show. So, I went with the ‘Happy Wife, Happy Life’ theory…

John