What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

Deleted member 43521

Those “badass girl” badges are cool in a fun, jeepy-female-empowering way. 👍. Good on ya!
But there’s no equivalent badge like that for boys. Like for me, can I get an equivalently appropriate badge that reads, “driven by a wimpy welp of a man”? 😂. Not all men are as badass as you are, not me anyway lol
…or at least a “driven by an average dude” badge, maybe? 😂
You sound like you need a DILLIGAF badge!!!
I mean it in a nice way!! Most guys want that “ look at me badge”!

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Oraclelights.com
Do they still allow for blind spot detection to work? Doesn't look like they would.

Still very nice looking!

JLTruman

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 wrangler jlus bright white
Vehicle Showcase
Do they still allow for blind spot detection to work? Doesn't look like they would.

Still very nice looking!
As far as I know the led equipped are able to fix their issues, the bsm is still not working correctly, however, for the halogen equipped with resistors plugged in are working as advertised, and backup lights are the real winners of this set!

Badfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR XR
Occupation
Retired fisherman
Installed the Mopar Part #: 82215798AE AUX switch panel as I spaced out and missed it when my factory order was placed...dont be like me... order tow package from the factory!

4hr install, and as others have suggested the grommet for the firewall is the annoying hurdle. I suggest just taking the fender off for ease of access. Programmed with Jscan
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_2240
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_2237

Ospreyfe55

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU Rubicon
Started making a custom horn using an adafruit sound board. I was going to mount the horn button near the console cup holders but decided that was too permanent. Under the steering wheel is more hidden if I decide to remove the custom horn later.

Do hou happen to have the links on where you got these parts? I found the board but interested in the selector switch. Also what are you doing for a speaker?

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Those “badass girl” badges are cool in a fun, jeepy-female-empowering way. 👍. Good on ya!
But there’s no equivalent badge like that for boys. Like for me, can I get an equivalently appropriate badge that reads, “driven by a wimpy welp of a man”? 😂. Not all men are as badass as you are, not me anyway lol
…or at least a “driven by an average dude” badge, maybe? 😂
Average Joe grocery getter?? Awww you can't be "Average"...you own a jeep... you're already better than most men.

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
You sound like you need a DILLIGAF badge!!!
I mean it in a nice way!! Most guys want that “ look at me badge”!
Omg soo funny! That wld definitely fit my personality!

cram501

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS Mojito! Moab
Installed the Mopar Part #: 82215798AE AUX switch panel as I spaced out and missed it when my factory order was placed...dont be like me... order tow package from the factory!

4hr install, and as others have suggested the grommet for the firewall is the annoying hurdle. I suggest just taking the fender off for ease of access. .
I made the same mistake. If I had to do it again, I would suggest removing the fuse box for easy, direct access to the grommet. It adds some time but there is another post on getting through the grommet that I think makes it the safest way to get through. Since the wires between the grommet do not have that tape/mesh around them, you are less likely to break/mar/skin the bundle of wires.

Firemadz

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Battalion Chief
looking very solid upfront! I have the same Arcus bumper, what skid plate is that under the bumper?
It’s the Rugged Ridge skid for the Argus and HD bumpers. I have one brand new in the box for sale in the Marketplace if you’re interested.