First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys in Sarge Green
Occupation
truck driver
Oh yeah, I guess this also qualifies as a TO your Jeep item. I scraped off the "your Jeep was featured on Extreme Terrain" sticker (because really, anybody who buys stuff and posts pictures can get featured there), and I replaced it all with some graphics I made to promote my YouTube channel.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 1638863877124

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 1638863917509

kilian73

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR XR (ordered 11/4)
Oh yeah, I guess this also qualifies as a TO your Jeep item. I scraped off the "your Jeep was featured on Extreme Terrain" sticker (because really, anybody who buys stuff and posts pictures can get featured there), and I replaced it all with some graphics I made to promote my YouTube channel.

I am awaiting my first jeep and got my boys each a drone for Christmas, so your site peaked my interest. I just tried to look it up on youtube but didn't see it. Do you have a URL you could share?

dpike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR 3.6
installed a Viofo A129 dash cam on my house battery for parking mode and on the house charging circuit for normal operation. nice camera, happy i finally got it installed.

Riperoo

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JLU Sahara Altitude Diesel
Finished up my Diabolical slipstream install, quite a job, but it is one well engineered and solid product. Very happy with it, couple of quick drives today, with the top on and off, no noticeable rattles, in fact, the ride seems even quieter. I have a long ride tomorrow to check it out, but so far extremely happy.

diobolical 1.jpeg

Diobolical 2.jpeg

BradyW

First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392XR
Vehicle Showcase
Just installed the H3R Performance HG250 HalGuard Fire Extinguisher in my JLU. Couldn't decide whether to go RED or BLACK, with RED of course being easier to find in an emergency but BLACK just looking badass with Sting-Gray and Black interior of my Willys. Went BLACK, using HGR NB300 mount and CoolTech bracket. Couldn't be happier with the whole package. And love working with H3R, a great company that really takes care of its customers.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20211208_132800
How are you liking this setup months later? Is it quiet and rattle free off road?

YTBlue

First Name
YT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Willys Edition

Reldn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JL Rubicon, '22 4Runner TRD Pro, '22 Ram 1500
I'd often heard about how fragile the Sun Visors were in these vehicles. So, I ran across these visor clips that should keep it from falling down. Figured I'd do some preventative maintenance so, I purchased a set on got them installed today.

Now, whether they will really work as advertised or not has yet to be seen, but, hopefully they'll work and keep the visor secured.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? PXL_20211209_184841615

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? PXL_20211209_185154970

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
I'd often heard about how fragile the Sun Visors were in these vehicles. So, I ran across these visor clips that should keep it from falling down. Figured I'd do some preventative maintenance so, I purchased a set on got them installed today.

Now, whether they will really work as advertised or not has yet to be seen, but, hopefully they'll work and keep the visor secured.

PXL_20211209_184841615.jpg

PXL_20211209_185154970.jpg
@Reldn

I do believe you made a wise move buying / installing that offering!

Consider posting about this... ifo regarding/about your install here. It would be helpful to other's..
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/sun-visor-fix.44865/post-1748132

JeepKev

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLU Willys, previous 80 CJ5
Occupation
retired, rewired
I took off a freedom panel to see how easy it was, then immediately put it back on because it's too damn cold and rainy to keep off right now.

As a new jeep owner, I now know how to do that. Go me. I'm a pro now.
Had my new JLU-W for one week and managed 3 trips with the freedom panels off just for fun. Trips around Maryland and Delaware seaside with temps in the 40°-50° range, but fortunately sunny so far. Like them more than I ever thought I would coming from experience with soft top CJ5 eons ago.

corrupted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUD, GECKO GREEN BABY
Had my new JLU-W for one week and managed 3 trips with the freedom panels off just for fun. Trips around Maryland and Delaware seaside with temps in the 40°-50° range, but fortunately sunny so far. Like them more than I ever thought I would coming from experience with soft top CJ5 eons ago.
Yeah! My only experience with a Wrangler prior to this one was an ol CJ7 my Dad and I were fixing up.

Only took the soft top off once (then it stayed off) but these panels are just SO easy to take off!