Awickedbeast

First Name
Eddie
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Sahara Unlimited High Altitude
Occupation
Factory Mechanic
Yes mine came with a fold down arm rest with cup holders in it. I added the floor cup holder. I bought mine off of EBay for around $60. Type in the Mopar part number and you should be able to find one too. Easy install.
Here is a link to the you tube video I watched. It helped me with the install.

roaniecowpony

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 14 GMC 1500 CC All TERRAIN
Occupation
Retired Engineer
I stayed out of it. 🥵

JJsJL

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2008 JKU Sahara, 2015 Suburban,
Nice day out today for December in Kentucky, it was like 70 degrees. I did the rear console cup holder mod to get rid of the flat panels behind the center console on my Sahara.

DEB1C747-E3D9-4D50-82D5-0B5047BA326D.jpeg

624320E5-5A11-4E2A-BF1E-B6EEE88BD46D.jpeg
Do the rear seats fold down all the way or does the cup holders interfere with the seats laying down?

MyJlU

First Name
TJ
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU Sport
Occupation
Sr Product Line Researcher
Vehicle Showcase
New Oracle Lights!!!

Old DV8 with failed projector
jeep_old.jpg

New Oracle:
jeep_finished.jpg

Awickedbeast

First Name
Eddie
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Sahara Unlimited High Altitude
Occupation
Factory Mechanic
Do the rear seats fold down all the way or does the cup holders interfere with the seats laying down?
i haven’t folded the seats down yet. when I did this to my 2019 Sahara, the seats would still folid down, but it would lay against the cup holder. It should be ok for short term use, but if you kept the seats folded down for a long time I believe I would remove the headrest if possible. I myself didn’t have a problem with it. I always put the heavier items in the very back and I put the lighter stuff up front.

blink9cd

First Name
Billy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Willys
Installed Rugged Ridge Tail Light Guards on my '21 Willys Edition. These are cast aluminum and solid, go on easily and work with blind spot monitoring.
Passenger Side Tailight Guard.jpg
I was interested in these tail light guards. But I saw several reviews mention that they're kind of heavy and slightly thick so you can no longer push the lights into the supporting holding clips. Thus they said they're just held by the nylon screw and there's some side to side play that wasn't there before. How have they held for you? Do they bounce around when not on pavement?

Dyolfknip74

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
I was interested in these tail light guards. But I saw several reviews mention that they're kind of heavy and slightly thick so you can no longer push the lights into the supporting holding clips. Thus they said they're just held by the nylon screw and there's some side to side play that wasn't there before. How have they held for you? Do they bounce around when not on pavement?
Unfortunately those guards don't do anything to protect the very expensive LED and BSM from being ripped off front to back from an errant branch. I pre ordered the Oracle Flush mounts. Here in Canada the OEM LED BSM tails are $900 each.

Diode Dynamics