What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

Devil6Dog

First Name
Todd
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Snazzleberry, 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee,
New Apex steering assembly and took doors off for the first time. Top coming off today if I can get some help. Looking forward to hitting trails this Saturday in beautiful Arizona weather AND not putting more scratches on my doors ...lol. Happy Thanksgiving
IMG_4482.jpeg
IMG_4484.jpeg
IMG_4483.jpeg
IMG_4489.jpeg

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
5AEECB48-527D-4834-9EE3-20C0ABF1D74A.jpeg

this is on a 2.0, but I think looks same on 3.6.
I’d be way more worried if those coolant lines.
Waiting for back ordered quadratec skid…
If you have a flexy jeep that quadratec skid causes driveshaft interference more ways than one, just fyi, mines been cut down and reinforced to a sliver of its original size and it still hits.

Mx5red

First Name
Paul
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLUR, 2008 M3 (sold), 2013 JGC (sold)
If you have a flexy jeep that quadratec skid causes driveshaft interference more ways than one, just fyi, mines been cut down and reinforced to a sliver of its original size and it still hits.
That’s disappointing to hear. Well it’s been backordered for months so I’ll probably never have to worry about actually installing it!

RubiGrey

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Picked up my Jeep from the dealership!

My USB 2 was disconnecting from Apple CarPlay. I went to the dealership and they couldn’t reproduce the issue, always seems to be the case, right?

I then sent them 2 videos of it happening, then they were able to reproduce the issue .. The media hub needs to be replaced, 2 weeks later the part shows up .. guess what? .. wrong part. I leave the Jeep overnight and the good part comes in the next day, and part is installed.

Tested it for 30 minutes, seems good .. keep our fingers crossed.

CalPolyDM

First Name
Doug
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door
Vehicle Showcase
I watched the YouTube videos for install, not too difficult and took a couple hours. There are a couple different videos.

The system comes with 2 cameras, 1 in the mirror itself which gives you the forward facing, and the other which gets run to the back spare tire. I left the original camera as is so still have the full screen backup in the radio and ran the second camera for the mirror. The mirror lets you pick which views to watch… front, rear, or both as a split screen.

FinnCustomKnives

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon Ecodiesel
Did it before the roadtrip for Turkey day but:

LOD signature series stubby with bull bar and the badland apex 12k winch with synthetic line.

Their skid plate was out of stock so still waiting on it, kept my bashed to hell stock sorry excuse for a "crash bar" installed though.

Resized_20211123_142222.jpeg

Resized_20211123_142204.jpeg

Rangemaster

First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Business Owner
New Apex steering assembly and took doors off for the first time. Top coming off today if I can get some help. Looking forward to hitting trails this Saturday in beautiful Arizona weather AND not putting more scratches on my doors ...lol. Happy Thanksgiving
IMG_4482.jpeg
IMG_4484.jpeg
IMG_4483.jpeg
IMG_4489.jpeg
Nice, just ordered my set of apex today was able to save like 20%. Thanks.

W4ZWA

First Name
Zack
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willy’s
Occupation
Public Safety
Wired in the Baja Designs lights I put on the rear westin bumper. Also go the westin rock lights wired in the rear. Will post a better picture tonight when it gets dark.

IMG_4949.JPG

IMG_4950.JPG

IMG_4952.JPG

Diode Dynamics