What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

Glamisfan

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray JLUR
Thx. Wow, did not know about vinyl stickers. I take it the wheels do not need to be removed for the stickers? Do you happen to have the link for Amazon? Much Thx
Apparently they disappeared. Below is a picture of my order and they’re no longer available and I cannot find any on Amazon. When I searched on eBay I only found one and only in black. When I bought mine last April they had about 12 different colors plus they had them in matte, shiny and even carbon fiber of each color.
If you do find them, you do not have to remove the wheels or anything to apply them. It also came with enough to do six wheels so if you screw up you got a whole Nother set to use. The vinyl is also in five sections for each wheel so you just do one section at a time. They left a little bit of the shiny part of the wheel here and there when I applied them, but after a week or so they shrunk just a little and have a consistent amount of the shiny wheel just barely showing on the outside and you don’t even notice.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Jeep-JL-Ru...2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

AA16B0CA-0933-4AFE-8866-955DFFDC226C.jpeg

zrickety

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2DR 3.6L 6MT, VW 2.0T
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technician
Put on my $300 hard top.

Picked up one with a smashed rear window for $200. Picked up another that was rough but had good glass for $100. In less than an hour, everything was combined and looking good.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? AA16B0CA-0933-4AFE-8866-955DFFDC226C
Damn, killer deals. Nice find.

GtX

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0D
Occupation
Working for the man.
Vehicle Showcase
I put the hard top on and stored the soft top for the Chicago winter in my future.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Just got home from a test drive after finally completing the Gamechanger. I've been sitting on their front and rear track bars, along with a Steersmarts front track bar reinforcement for about a year now. I already had the SteerSmarts Yeti pro front bar and a Synergy rear from my 1st lift, so I was just waiting for the time to do the swap.

The front was getting a bit tired and, typical of Synergy, the tre on the rear was loose under the pinch bolt that was still torqued to 100ft/lb. The combination was giving a side to side oscillation in the 50mph range. New Metalcloak bars fixed that right up.

And the Steersmarts front tb reinforcement? Holy shit what a difference! The Jeep feels more solid and planted than before, and the steering feels tighter and sharper. I got the same considerable improvement last year after doing the rear track bar frame side reinforcement and the axle side relocation/reinforcement. I highly recommend those 3 brackets to anyone lifted with larger tires.

My Baby laughs at anyone who says a larger lift and tires will compromise daily drive ability.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20211014_133132

andrew4fins

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Apparently they disappeared. Below is a picture of my order and they’re no longer available and I cannot find any on Amazon. When I searched on eBay I only found one and only in black. When I bought mine last April they had about 12 different colors plus they had them in matte, shiny and even carbon fiber of each color.
If you do find them, you do not have to remove the wheels or anything to apply them. It also came with enough to do six wheels so if you screw up you got a whole Nother set to use. The vinyl is also in five sections for each wheel so you just do one section at a time. They left a little bit of the shiny part of the wheel here and there when I applied them, but after a week or so they shrunk just a little and have a consistent amount of the shiny wheel just barely showing on the outside and you don’t even notice.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Jeep-JL-Ru...2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

AA16B0CA-0933-4AFE-8866-955DFFDC226C.jpeg
Too funny.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20211014_133132
The link posted is to my eBay listing for these and also listed in the forum marketplace. Small world.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Got Fox'd, now I'm ready for Rocky Gap in Vegas next month :)

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_0738.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_0739.JPG

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
Fixed the screw ups the shop made when they installed spacers for me. Idiots. Re-routed my ebrake lines for more flex when the real lift goes on.
Allowed too mich slack in those lines and they disconnected from the handle. Tore apart the center console and re attached the cables to the handle. Adjusted every thing and reassembled.
It was a long day.

en480c4

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Range Rover Classic
Damn, killer deals. Nice find.
The $100 top was complete with freedom panels and came with a JK hardtop shell, too. If I can get a few bucks for the panels and turn the JK top into something for my father’s Jeep, the deal will be even better!

Got quite a few looks with three 2-door tops between the Touareg and the trailer!

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? F4108B64-39DC-4AC1-99EA-6777D963C64B

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Installed Jeep steering wheel cover and bullet (50cal) antenna.