What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

Rhinebeck01

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2dr. Rubi
I Sh-t you Not if you believed that for one minute :LOL::LOL::LOL: I will sale you some land in middle of the Atlantic ocean !!! Hell to the NO. Still a Jeeper. Just thought I would be funny. ;):angel:😎

She did get a nice Sedan for sure.
@NewJLU2019

So, I called you a stupid fruck for no reason....

NewJLU2019

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired Now
Vehicle Showcase

Dale's Jeep

First Name
Dale
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL 4door Rubicon
Drove it to Frankenmuth for the car show. Many,many nice vehicles. Had a hard time driving home.

Ronbo Ranger

First Name
Ron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Wrangler Rubicon
We're modifying the fairing of the roof rack where Rugged Ridge designed it to house lighting. The lighting I have is already Close encounters of the third kind. Stand in front of the jeep and your face could melt. Blanking out the fairing will be more aerodynamic and quite unlike the rest of the jeep. If anything, the esthetic will look better.

IMG_20210911_144312652.jpg

IMG_20210911_144419272.jpg
IMG_20210911_205305.jpg

Last edited:

wolf

First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On my third Rubicon(2dr's 2020, 2015 jetta diesel/2013 mb
Occupation
retired

Suffolklou

First Name
Lou
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
You tell me. Watched the install video. Currently pondering myself. 😳
I put mine above the mirror. Nightmare install. spent two days trying to get everything tucked away. I wish the interface module was at the other end of the wires. Seems that i remember seeing that someone has 3d printed a housing for it so it would look nice on the dash.

Dont put yours where I put mine. I had to grind away some of the freedom panel post that is there to make it fit.

IMG_0975.JPG

wolf

First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
retired
I put mine above the mirror. Nightmare install. spent two days trying to get everything tucked away. I wish the interface module was at the other end of the wires. Seems that i remember seeing that someone has 3d printed a housing for it so it would look nice on the dash.

Dont put yours where I put mine. I had to grind away some of the freedom panel post that is there to make it fit.

IMG_0975.JPG
You got me..... I'll admit it.
That’s where the Genesis install video shows to install it. He made it look easy,
but like you said I don’t know. Still haven’t made up my mind to try it myself or dealer install. If you had it to do over where would you put it? 🤔

Suffolklou

First Name
Lou
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
If I had it to do over again, I would not get the G-Screen. it tells me the voltage, but only when the jeep is off. When the jeep is running, it tells me the alternator output, same as in my center cluster. I dont want to cut up my dash. If I were installing it again I would find a housing for it and 3M tape it to the dash where I could run the ribbon up from under the front.

Similar to this guy...
G-screen housing.PNG

wolf

First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
retired
or 3d print a housing and 3M tape it to the side of the A pillar...🤔
What about something where the center tray is. I don’t think that tray is used that much. 🤨

Suffolklou

First Name
Lou
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
What about something where the center tray is. I don’t think that tray is used that much. 🤨
I would want somewhere to hide the ribbon connector, thats why I am saying the front edge of the dash or A pillar

Stinger Off-Road