What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

Rhinebeck01

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2dr. Rubi
@Headbarcode

I have seen the Spartan and the Tread styles as well as all the other styles in person...

....Those look really good on your JL... Pictures in general don't do the caps justice, I have found... they look so much better in person..

Just treat those DI Labs key hole caps with a little 303 Protectorant once in awhile......

That other cap offering you had... from the other source.... Well, 12 months ago I installed a set of those on my JL and another set of those on my Son's JK. I kept my caps treated with 303 Protectorant and my Son did not treat his at all.... My JL was in Florida for months in the Sun and my Son's JK was in NY. The caps on the JK faded a bit and to this day the caps on the JL that spent months in Florida look like new... Sun raises hell with plastic..... 303 really protects plastic from the Sun..

Greymatter

First Name
Evan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Vehicle Showcase
Can you please share details on how you did this? Source and cost please?
Found one here in the marketplace. Paid $450, it came with the bezel and the unlock code. Simply 10 minute job to unplug my old unit snd plug this one in. Well worth the upgrade. You do lose your volume know so can only control with your steering wheel controls. They do make an upgraded HVAC unit that has radio controls if desired.

Pic18

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wife’s)
finally added the Mopar Black Satin Grille & LOD Signature Rock Sliders. Not sure yet if I like the panda look....

Mopar Black Satin Grille.jpg

lod rock sliders installed.jpg
I like it. I say embrace it! Name it Panda!

Dale's Jeep

First Name
Dale
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL 4door Rubicon
@Dale

Not sure if you have done the diifs before....

You will LOVE the Flexfill pouches!

Not sure if you read my past posts but you only will need 2, 75W140 and 1 75W90 for your diff fluid changes on your JL with tow package. Save that extra 75W90 pouch for next time..

Start with the rear diff... One pouch of 75W140 and you will only use part of the 2nd bag of 75W140.... so you will have left over 75W140..

Now, do your front diff with the 75W90 pouch but you will be a tad short of fluid using one pouch.... SOooo, use that remainder of the 75W140 to finish filling the front diff.. That leftover is more then enough to complete the fill... I even called Valvoline and asked if any problem mixing weights and they said no problem...

IMPORTANT: DO, do check to be sure you can loosen the fill plug on a diff BEFORE you drain the diff..

On this vehicle I have not. But I always pull the diff covers off and spray brake cleaner to get all the old residue out.

Saddle Tramp

First Name
Mitch
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 3.0 Turbo Diesel
Installed my Performance Rock Rails - I love the look.
Just have to post the standard rails I took off for sale, never been off road, perfect condition with hardware and instructions.

CaJLMetalHead

First Name
CAJLMetalHead
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited
I built and installed a DIY version of a Goose Gear Platform. Took a few hours a day for about 10 days. Cost about $250.

I also installed RokBlokz rear mud flaps to compliment the front ones I installed last winter.

9A774611-52E6-4053-91B9-BDAB78B4A4CF.jpeg
Brilliant! what did you use for hinges on those doors? pics please? :)

Jay 13

First Name
Jay
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
finally added the Mopar Black Satin Grille & LOD Signature Rock Sliders. Not sure yet if I like the panda look....

Mopar Black Satin Grille.jpg

lod rock sliders installed.jpg
I like it!! Looks bad ass….I’m not biased at all

Last edited:
Morris 4x4 Center