What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

zrickety

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Sarge 2DR 3.6L 6MT
Occupation
Technician
I put the rubber mopar mats in...took the carpet out. To my surprise, the rear mat retainers are not built into the floor, only the carpet. So I will need to get creative if I'm going to use them.
Talking about the 2 door.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I noticed this on my new Artec light mounts today ........

74152645-D4B0-459B-99A2-BDDC3C25BA3C.jpeg

I emailed Artec and within 10 minutes the young man called me on the telephone. Says, they got a wrong batch of hardware that was black sumtenother that rust, instead of the black sumtenother that don’t rust. Says I’ll have new hardware by the end of the week.

I just want to give a big shout out, and an attaboy to Artec Industries for the great customer service. In this “knee jerk blame it on covid” world we seem to be living in these days, it was pretty damn refreshing.........😎...... I can’t believe they used the telephone.............😳...................😁

NewJLU2019

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired Now
Vehicle Showcase

I emailed Artec and within 10 minutes the young man called me on the telephone. Says, they got a wrong batch of hardware that was black sumtenother that rust, instead of the black sumtenother that don’t rust. Says I’ll have new hardware by the end of the week.

I just want to give a big shout out, and an attaboy to Artec Industries for the great customer service. In this “knee jerk blame it on covid” world we seem to be living in these days, it was pretty damn refreshing.........😎...... I can’t believe they used the telephone.............😳...................😁
They recognized the Jeep Whisperers name. ;):like::rock::LOL::angel:

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S / GMC 1500AT 4x4
Vehicle Showcase

Great to hear they still care about customer service. Agree - hard to believe they actually used the phone :).

They should have told you those are special edition Rubi 392 hardware. They seem to match the many shades of gold/bronze LOL

Roky

First Name
Roky
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Great to hear they still care about customer service. Agree - hard to believe they actually used the phone :).

They should have told you those are special edition Rubi 392 hardware. They seem to match the many shades of gold/bronze LOL
I think they were supposed to go to Ford for the bronco but ended up there by mistake.

KatBot

First Name
Kathy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport JL
Is that the sharknado color?

grandsrus

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
In the middle of installing a spacer lift. Going to run this for a few months so my 37 don’t get bored. Will be throwing a full lift kit on once I decide which one…
4FF3151C-2AA0-4167-941B-8156B519789E.jpeg
What spacer lift?
And you have carpet in the garage?!?!?!?!?!? JELLY!

Gibson Leatherworks