Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Technically the shop did it, but the Stinger got some new shoes and suspension today.

6E45D0BC-E766-4DC0-8E83-75D5C930DF21.jpeg

• Rubicon Shocks and Springs
  • AEV 2” Spacer Lift
  • 1.75” Synergy Wheel Spacers
  • Rough Country Tire Carrier Relocation Plate
  • 35x12.5r17 Kenda Klever RT’s
I just read about the Kenda RT's you have. They are a Hybrid AT/MT Have you had these before and how do you like them?

AvengerDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport Unlimited
I just read about the Kenda RT's you have. They are a Hybrid AT/MT Have you had these before and how do you like them?
This is my first go round with them. I did a ton of research before I pulled the trigger on these. I was debating between the 12.5 and 10.5 sizes. I like the stance with the 12.5’s. I need to air them down a bit. The shop had them at 42-44. I’m gonna try 35ish. But even at higher pressures, the rise wasn’t harsh.

Gladius Nova

First Name
Gladius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
Technically the shop did it, but the Stinger got some new shoes and suspension today.

6E45D0BC-E766-4DC0-8E83-75D5C930DF21.jpeg

• AEV 2” Spacer Lift
How do you like your Kendas?

AvengerDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How do you like your Kendas?
So far, so good. It was interstate driving back from the shop. Slightly noisier than my stock tires, but not enough to be any real concern. I’ll need to air them down a bit, but even at 42-45psi they were not overly stiff. I was a little worried I wouldn’t like the sidewalls as much based on pics I had seen, but holy snap they are badass in person. Very aggressive and chunky. I’m very very pleased at this early stage. I’ve read a lot of good things about them, so I’m looking forward to getting them on some dirt and also seeing how they wear over time.

Bubsjeep

First Name
Bub
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon
Looks awesome. Which steps are those?

Also, your front bumper looks like what mine did a few days ago when I finished my install. NAKED. That lasted about less than 24 hours for me when I picked up a winch immediately and then installed it. Now you have to ask your spouse for approval to do so like I did :)
ya gotta get a winch, I'm single so no approval needed ;)

Gladius Nova

First Name
Gladius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
So far, so good. It was interstate driving back from the shop. Slightly noisier than my stock tires, but not enough to be any real concern. I’ll need to air them down a bit, but even at 42-45psi they were not overly stiff. I was a little worried I wouldn’t like the sidewalls as much based on pics I had seen, but holy snap they are badass in person. Very aggressive and chunky. I’m very very pleased at this early stage. I’ve read a lot of good things about them, so I’m looking forward to getting them on some dirt and also seeing how they wear over time.
I actually think mine are quieter than my previous KO2s.

jaymz

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon Unlimited
Sorry for the late response. Been crazy busy lately. I actually found the decals on Etsy. I was gonna send you the shop info, but it appears they either quit, or there’s an issue with the site. Anyway, it was less than $20 for the pair and install is fairly easy, but it does take some patience. Pretty much zero chance of hurting the paint.

jadewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport (sold), 2021 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_4455

So mad at myself. Put a big gouge in my freedom panels. Lifted just a bit too high in my tiny garage and hit it against the garage door brace. :headbang:

Still have some hardtop touchup paint from my JK. But it's a little deep and crumbly, so I'm thinking I may need to epoxy it before touching it up.

rogerutley

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon
Sorry for the late response. Been crazy busy lately. I actually found the decals on Etsy. I was gonna send you the shop info, but it appears they either quit, or there’s an issue with the site. Anyway, it was less than $20 for the pair and install is fairly easy, but it does take some patience. Pretty much zero chance of hurting the paint.
Thanks!

rogerutley

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_4455

• AEV 2” Spacer Lift
Looks great!…Really like how your paint shines! Any tips please! I probably screwed up and was so excited to get my Jeep, I had some sort of paint protection applied..they said only to apply their protect once a year..kinda afraid to mess with the paint…but now…you have me thinking..:) Thanks

iboostgti335

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Sahara
Painted this to match the black white and yellow theme of my JL

872BF146-A900-422B-97A7-EE28F0784060.jpeg

AvengerDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks great!…Really like how your paint shines! Any tips please! I probably screwed up and was so excited to get my Jeep, I had some sort of paint protection applied..they said only to apply their protect once a year..kinda afraid to mess with the paint…but now…you have me thinking..:) Thanks
It’s mostly the Instagram filter! LOL

I haven’t done anything special. The sting gray just looks really great in the sun.

Jo's Jeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Today I dropped it off at the dealer to replace all the door hinges on my '19 JLU as there is a S**T load of corrosion on all hinges. Also above the windshield there is some massive corrosion.

2 years old and she is flaking out on me! Sheesh!
We have bubbling paint on our passenger side door, lower front corner. Whodathunk aluminum doors would bubble and corrode in just a few years? Haven't even had ours in any harsh environments either.