What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

Olga

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2010 Ford Fusion
Build Thread
Link
@Olga

Buy 3 more of the ratcheting "Tie Rope" you show in your pic.. Then keep all 4 Tie Ropes stashed in your JLUR.

When you have a large tote, or other large item in the back of your JLUR, the 4 Tie Ropes can be used in conjunction with 4 of your new D-rings..

I've never used ropes or any other tie downs to secure cargo before. So if you ever happen to use the setup you described, could you snap a pic and share? Thanks.

Rhinebeck01

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2dr. Rubi
I've never used ropes or any other tie downs to secure cargo before. So if you ever happen to use the setup you described, could you snap a pic and share? Thanks.
@Olga

Will do...

Also..... keep an eye out for another inexpensive cargo net that fastens as your current one does with the D-rings..

Get a net that has lots of droop to it... This way when you go grocery shopping,
carry lots of loose goodies, tied shopping bags, kids toys, etc. you can lay the stuff down into the net...

The net will kinda corral all and keep the stuff from flying forward into the foot well and wherever..

net.jpg

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
@Olga

Will do...

Also..... keep an eye out for another inexpensive cargo net that fastens as your current one does with the D-rings..

Get a net that has lots of droop to it... This way when you go grocery shopping,
carry lots of loose goodies, tied shopping bags, kids toys, etc. you can lay the stuff down into the net...

The net will kinda corral all and keep the stuff from flying forward into the foot well and wherever..

net.jpg
My grocery shopping fits in the passenger footwell. :CWL:

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
@Olga

Will do...

net.jpg
I have been doing this, but just a little different. I hook mine to the rear grab handle and the roll bar. This way when I Jeep travel, I can just throw stuff over my shoulder and it stays within reach, jackets, gloves, hats, snacks, maps, GoPro stuff and so on. You can go to a car salvage yard and heck they may just give it to you. I got mine for free. Mine is a net from the trunk of a car.

1628033102436.png

Jeepmarkjl

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Marketing
Quick and easy install this evening after work.

20FE3E08-019D-4F8F-9716-0BFE211ECAB1.jpeg

E3B6166B-52AB-4A20-8957-33C3A71CC90A.jpeg

3EB127A6-3024-4FDF-804A-0A14344E8D78.jpeg
Quick question and probably dumb.
so when you converted from the stock orange sidemarker to the white, when you flip on the turn signal it shines a blinking yellow light or white blinking light?

Lawn Jockey

First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude 4x4
Installed a set of 5 Mopar wheel locks. Torqued to 130 ft/lb and 59 ft/lb. Registered with McGard and ordered a spare key.

The BIG NEWS is that I received my UConnect update finally which remedies the rear camera grid lines….and some other things.

W4ZWA

First Name
Zack
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willy’s
Occupation
Public Safety
Quick question and probably dumb.
so when you converted from the stock orange sidemarker to the white, when you flip on the turn signal it shines a blinking yellow light or white blinking light?
Valid question. It flashes amber

tsvi88

First Name
Tim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 High Altitude
Bartact divider shade , looks like they color matched the bottom of the shades now. . Mine had black on the bottom. So I grabbed some red Velcro off of amazon to hide the bottom.

BDE22D3B-58A9-4A3E-8617-188523C8ADBC.png

067E6AD2-7C12-4BE3-BD85-8B05E90FF91A.png

C6EB0EA5-B5D7-4196-B85B-7F26236F3157.png
How do you like this shade? Easy to see through? I was thinking about this one to keep my dog in the trunk.

Ospreyfe55

First Name
Marc
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU Rubicon
I have never had any water in the diff fluid. I know on the Rubicon, there is a one way check valve on the breather tubes so they should not have to be extended. Not sure about the Sahara or the Sport. I change the diff fluid regularly as I wheel the Jeep hard and it is often pulling a camper.

Just know that I have had water mid doors many times and water over the top of the hood a few times. Even floated the rear wheels once......
You also potted your sensor too, correct?

mandrew

First Name
Andrew
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
Just installed the sill guards and the license plate frame.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
You also potted your sensor too, correct?
I did not as mine...both of them failed before the potting was discussed. I use the Z-Automotive bypass harness.

Done Right LED