First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU, 2020 JT, 1990 Mustang
Build Thread
Link
Nothing to worry about, until you're outfitting the jeep with a bifocal windshield and the inside smells like Werthers originals. ;)
Werther’s are one of my go to candies, guess my mind is catching up to the 80 year old feeling body the army has given me. 😂😂

GreatWhite13

First Name
jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jl sport s
with the added dana 44s i had to add some more switches for the lockers and i ended up choosing the lastfit set... bought them off of their site with a discount for 200 bucks. Not a fan of the predetermined labels but since im adding onboard air i guess 3 out of 4 isnt bad. They feel loose when not installed but seemed to firm up when i got tgem in and feel just like the mopar ones on the right

20210731_182438.jpg

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Werther’s are one of my go to candies, guess my mind is catching up to the 80 year old feeling body the army has given me. 😂😂
1st off, thank you very much for stepping up to the plate for our country and its citizens!

I never served, but can fully relate to having seen more than my fair share of hard miles over a lot of years.

Last edited:

MadDog27

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
20210707_172121_censored.jpg

Rear taillights painted.
I’m a fan of the lights. Are those the Next Venture brand?
Just curious what you are using for backup lights? One of the reasons why I haven’t pulled the trigger on those as well.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
I’m a fan of the lights. Are those the Next Venture brand?
Just curious what you are using for backup lights? One of the reasons why I haven’t pulled the trigger on those as well.
If you're asking HeavyUser, he was banned within a day of posting that photo. Not sure if his vacation is temporary or permanent (different sites use the word "banned" in different ways).

buzzdoc

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WranglerUnlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Glorified plumber
I put my build stuff in my thread on the build forum, but my new vanity plate came in today, and I felt like I needed to show it off. I suspect most people will have no idea it’s a custom plate as it has the standard format for plates in GA.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? F180F823-BA0F-49BD-8D0A-FA430E5EAA02

evalles

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2021 JLU Rubicon, Sting-gra 2019 JLU Sahara
I just received this lasfit aux kit. The switches feel incredibly loose. Do they rattle at all or do they feel more solid once you get them mounted? I'm hesitant to even install them the way they are.
Mine felt perfectly fine right out of the box, and I didn’t notice any difference when I installed them. Never noticed any rattle or defect, maybe contact Lasfit and ask them what the deal is. I’ve gotten other stuff from them previously and never had any issues with anything.

KDoc

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Jeep Cherokee Unlimited 2015 Diesel, 2019 JL Overland ( Sahara in USA)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
with the added dana 44s i had to add some more switches for the lockers and i ended up choosing the lastfit set... bought them off of their site with a discount for 200 bucks. Not a fan of the predetermined labels but since im adding onboard air i guess 3 out of 4 isnt bad. They feel loose when not installed but seemed to firm up when i got tgem in and feel just like the mopar ones on the right

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? F180F823-BA0F-49BD-8D0A-FA430E5EAA02
Nice !!!

MadDog27

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
If you're asking HeavyUser, he was banned within a day of posting that photo. Not sure if his vacation is temporary or permanent (different sites use the word "banned" in different ways).
Oh gotcha. Well, no worries there I guess. Was curious what he was using as a backup light to keep legal.

Ronbo Ranger

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Wrangler Rubicon
Updated the U-Connect . I was very hesitant after reading some of the horror stories concerning this. It seems to have gone well.