What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

NewJLU2019

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
1,587
Reaction score
2,364
Location
Texas
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired Now
Vehicle Showcase
1
A54C7B29-A830-4A0A-9B54-8D2AE73EED6A.jpeg
F0C0EF80-B7A4-4719-9171-2C804D8B5BAA.jpeg

Finally got my tube doors on! Love them!! Only issue I have is now every time I hit the brake it says right side rear turn signal out. Anyone experience that?
I have both Jeeps with Vicious off-road half-doors and never seen that.
 

NewJLU2019

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
1,587
Reaction score
2,364
Location
Texas
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired Now
Vehicle Showcase
1
I got early to finish the metal cloak diesel skids on my JL.
Had to modify the front skid so the nextventure diff skid would not hit or rub. This was a major PITA, had to dry fit like three times as you can see in the pic below.
B7596F69-CA8A-4107-814E-85A40505D715.jpeg
047B687B-8D16-4B9C-AFFC-0E3C1EBAF2B7.jpeg
7BADA420-F9C0-4558-84D3-01ABB0645E77.jpeg
8F288907-A367-4DC5-8A3B-F22B6FC3FB32.jpeg
6438025D-2009-47D8-A9DD-FA5B3A316A55.jpeg
NICE!
 

Flamingsword

Well-Known Member
First Name
Brandon
Joined
Sep 14, 2020
Messages
45
Reaction score
120
Location
North carolina
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler sport
Finally got to get the jeep fully naked. About to take Night King for his first doorless ride. We are just going around the block to see how he does.

64CABEC4-F5C5-47F8-B4C3-8ACCF9478A37.jpeg
so he did really well but I was worried the whole time. So rear doors stay on when he rides from now on.
 

cosine

Well-Known Member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Jun 1, 2019
Messages
4,031
Reaction score
15,948
Location
NY
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
installed the vision x light bracket to the bumper and installed the baja designs squadron sport amber driving combo. i had to mount my l plate flip bracket to the bottom due to clearance issue on top. came out pretty good.
20210705_171758[1].jpg

20210705_171650[1].jpg

20210705_171627[1].jpg
 

stevieb92

Well-Known Member
First Name
Steve
Joined
Jun 5, 2020
Messages
153
Reaction score
304
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon 2.0t
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
So I did a thing today. Had my windows tinted. Fronts tinted 20% and all the rest 80%. Ceramic film. Wish Jeep would do this from the factory. I love the way it turned out!

F3F8071A-537D-41DF-B99D-C81DCDC45C1D.jpeg
 

Heimkehr

Well-Known Member
First Name
James
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
1,738
Reaction score
3,081
Location
Pennsylvania
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unencumbered

BullMoose1776

Well-Known Member
First Name
Bull
Joined
Feb 11, 2019
Messages
864
Reaction score
1,269
Location
South Texas
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon and 2003 Toyota Land Cruiser
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
Cleaned up a bit

IMG_20210706_074933392_HDR.jpg
Say, where did you pick up those American flag window decals? I got a set from Ronin Factory and had to peel off one side because it cracked and bubbled.
 

MikeJLURubi

Well-Known Member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Apr 26, 2018
Messages
392
Reaction score
348
Location
Chillicothe, Ohio
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Medicolegal Death Investigator
TopLift Pros
 
Top