What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

Olga

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2010 Ford Fusion
Build Thread
Link
Picked up this sun shade at Walmart of all places for $20. It has an "official Mopar tag" on it. They want $80 for the Mopar one on the site....:(
IMG_1244.jpeg
I got the same one from Walmart but I don't like the fit. I have the ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System) and the cutout for it is too small, smaller than on Mopar's one. I'll be returning mine and shopping for something better-fitting. So far I found this one, but it looks too flimsy.

Mike921921

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Altitude
I got the same one from Walmart but I don't like the fit. I have the ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System) and the cutout for it is too small, smaller than on Mopar's one. I'll be returning mine and shopping for something better-fitting. So far I found this one, but it looks too flimsy.
I went with this one, cut to fit. https://a.aliexpress.com/_mqp8CZX
No Jeep logo, but I think most people already know it's a Jeep 🤭.

Gladius Nova

First Name
Gladius
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL
Yeah the fit isn't the best but I make it work.

geem03

First Name
Gary
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Occupation
RN/ Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
I order all my filters from Rock Auto. Always get MOPAR filters from them.
I use to order from them too but I found that lately, between the shipping and the duty, it almost doubles the cost.... I could have ordered one in from out west but after paying the freight charge of $30-$40 for a $35 price piece, It didn't make sense to me to pay $70 for an air filter.... if this continues, I may have to consider a K&N or something like that😬

omnitonic

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys in Sarge Green
Occupation
truck driver
I finally completed the Never-Ending Build™, and cleared the last of the stuff I've had sitting around. I went shopping for a light bar that would fit in this location, and this one seems pretty good. I haven't taken it off-road yet, but I did drive to a dark location in order to play with it.

I'm going to have to try it out in the field and see if this is enough lighting to off-road after dark (winter is coming!), but it's definitely a good start. This thing throws light far and wide in a very compact package. It's a cheap one from Amazon.

1625131337864.png

1625132343656.png

I just realized that weird green artifact is a reflection of the light bar itself off of...? Well, I'm not sure.

azredzone

First Name
Terrel
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Terrel, we are sorry to see this. If we can assist further or have a manager review your case, we are happy to do so. Please feel free to PM directly with your information if so.

-Rachel
I’ve sent you a PM.

ToolMan514

First Name
Tim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Rubicon Unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
The TeraFlex window screen is not flimsy. It has a shiny silver side and the white side with the logo and it fits perfectly and folds nice and small to fit under the passenger seat.

Nerdflex

First Name
Joe
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 CJ, 2019 JLUR
I didn't do anything today, but I'm finally starting to add some things to my 2019. Added an LoD Signature Series Mid-Width front bumper and a Badland Apex winch a week ago. I also added some Deegan 38 Rock Sliders a couple months ago. I think my hands are still recovering from wiring the Sliders. :CWL:

IMG_6021_LI.jpg
IMG_6018.JPG

Dwayne Lane's Chrysler Jeep Dodge