What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

ALRUI

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2003 F150 S-Crew FX4, Others
We got a wrench in for the light mounts with the winch on. Bumper wasn't mounted on the Jeep though so it might not be as easy.

I didn't use any of the ARB license plate mounts. Don't like the look (not low profile enough). I'm working with a friend to try and design a license plate mount that works off the two holes in the top front where they provide a mount for the solenoid box if you want to get it off the winch body. The AEV plate mount would work too but i'd have to get the fairlead off and I'm not certain I can do that without taking the bumper off (and that's NOT happening).
Do you know if that AVE bracket fits into a recessed fairlead area on a bumper with a recess such as the rugged ridge spartacus bumper?

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone seen or heard anything about this New Top?

Transparent Hard Top Replacement Panels by ClearLidz (2018+ Wrangler JL, 2020+ Gladiator JT)
$1,349.00

CL300: ClearLidz Jeep JL/JT Panoramic Freedom Style Top. Whether your cruising on-road or wheeling on the trails in your Jeep Wrangler JL/JT, no better experience than having complete freedom.

The ClearLidz Jeep JL/JT Panoramic Freedom Style Top provides a topless feel without unwanted situations. ClearLidz is 100 percent made in the USA ensuring only the greatest of materials and craftsmanship. Creating a limitless feel with the 180-degree transparent construction. Worry-free freedom style top providing complete weather seal.

Our custom-formulated shatterproof polycarbonate top not only provides 99.5 percent UV protection but also features fade resistance anti-yellowing protecting you and your JL/JT from the harsh weather. ClearLidz special design reduces the sun's heat rays from penetrating into your Jeep allowing the interior to be 25 degrees F cooler than stock.

ClearLidz comes 100 percent assembled needing no tools to install. Installation takes less than 10 minutes to retaining factory mounting locations.

CL300 Fits Jeep Wrangler 2 and 4 door JL/JT/JLU/JTU models 2018+
Details:

• Made in USA
  • 180 degree Transparent Panoramic Top
  • Super durable construction providing a complete weather seal
  • Keeps interior 25 degree F Cooler than Stock in warm weather
  • Military grade polycarbonate (unbreakable)
  • Total UV protection to avoid yellowing
  • Easy Installation- No Tools or assembly needed
  • Retains all factory mounting locations
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 1624817924065

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
Swapped out the side mirror caps with the OEM export version to add signal lamps, and may have gotten a little carried away with the additional lighting. Hardware installed today, wiring still to be done. Baja S2 combos to light up the side blind spots will be controlled by aux3, 3/4” smoked amber led marker light will tie in with the fogs, and another 3/4” smoked white led underneath the mirror that will serve as a puddle light that comes on with the courtesy lights at unlock. Install not hard but involved a bit of cutting/shaping the caps and some of the mirror support structure with a Dremel. I’ll post again once I have a chance to run the wiring.

I like that.... would like more info if you can....

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
Didn’t “specifically “ do per say. But I did click some buttons on my phone & bought my first suspension lift ever 👍🏼

Bro that looks like the exact same kit that I ordered..... WoW.... I got such a great deal on mine...

Dale's Jeep

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL 4door Rubicon
Occupation
Retired U.S. Army 23 years
Has anyone seen or heard anything about this New Top?

Transparent Hard Top Replacement Panels by ClearLidz (2018+ Wrangler JL, 2020+ Gladiator JT)
$1,349.00

CL300: ClearLidz Jeep JL/JT Panoramic Freedom Style Top. Whether your cruising on-road or wheeling on the trails in your Jeep Wrangler JL/JT, no better experience than having complete freedom.

The ClearLidz Jeep JL/JT Panoramic Freedom Style Top provides a topless feel without unwanted situations. ClearLidz is 100 percent made in the USA ensuring only the greatest of materials and craftsmanship. Creating a limitless feel with the 180-degree transparent construction. Worry-free freedom style top providing complete weather seal.

Our custom-formulated shatterproof polycarbonate top not only provides 99.5 percent UV protection but also features fade resistance anti-yellowing protecting you and your JL/JT from the harsh weather. ClearLidz special design reduces the sun's heat rays from penetrating into your Jeep allowing the interior to be 25 degrees F cooler than stock.

ClearLidz comes 100 percent assembled needing no tools to install. Installation takes less than 10 minutes to retaining factory mounting locations.

CL300 Fits Jeep Wrangler 2 and 4 door JL/JT/JLU/JTU models 2018+
Details:

• Made in USA
  • 180 degree Transparent Panoramic Top
  • Super durable construction providing a complete weather seal
  • Keeps interior 25 degree F Cooler than Stock in warm weather
  • Military grade polycarbonate (unbreakable)
  • Total UV protection to avoid yellowing
  • Easy Installation- No Tools or assembly needed
  • Retains all factory mounting locations
Can you say green house effect.

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Can you say green house effect.
ClearLidz special design reduces the sun's heat rays from penetrating into your Jeep allowing the interior to be 25 degrees F cooler than stock.

Beats me. :lipssealed:

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
I also added a Mopar receiver hitch today. That was the easiest job of them all.

I’ll tackle the wiring kit some other time. Haven’t bought it yet for starters. Trying to decide if I want to spend the money on the Mopar or go with something else.
I installed the Curt receiver hitch on my Jeep. Yes, that job was as easy as the tow harness was labor-intensive.

Knowing that I would likely only ever tow a motorcycle trailer, I purchased and installed the Quadratec 4-flat tow hitch harness.

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

geem03

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Occupation
RN/ Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
Do you like these homemade ones or would you purchase the ARC door hanger for $79?
My buddy bought the arc, and it works great.... basically, it all does the same job in the end.... I had scrap wood and most things needed for the homemade one so I chose that but before that, I was using dollar store rubber coated hooks... which worked fine also....

They all kept the doors off the ground😁👍

brynamic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU
I installed the Curt receiver hitch on my Jeep. Yes, that job was as easy as the tow harness was labor-intensive.

Knowing that I would likely only ever tow a motorcycle trailer, I purchased and installed the Quadratec 4-flat tow hitch harness.
I have a small 4x7 utility trailer and don’t anticipate towing anything else, so realistically I don’t have a need to spend the money on the Mopar wiring kit. The Quadratec is actually my front runner but I wish I could sort out a mount for the 4 pin connector. I was going to buy Quadratec’s receiver hitch also but it was out of stock.

All that to say, what did you do with the 4 pin connector? We’re you able to mount it or is it just hanging loose?