What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

Army68F20

First Name
Peter
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Had the Jeep re-geared yesterday to 4.88's....wow, back to driving like the day I drove off the lot, soooo much nicer now. Doesn't feel heavy and was in 8th gear for the 77 mile trip home from the shop...mpg's were up on the display in a range I hadn't seen in a bit...we will see how much better after a full tank. Super Happy

MikeJLURubi

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Medicolegal Death Investigator
Had the Jeep re-geared yesterday to 4.88's....wow, back to driving like the day I drove off the lot, soooo much nicer now. Doesn't feel heavy and was in 8th gear for the 77 mile trip home from the shop...mpg's were up on the display in a range I hadn't seen in a bit...we will see how much better after a full tank. Super Happy
What size tires are you running?

Kata

First Name
Kata
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
What’s the gain in mpg? I’m curious if the re-gear is worth the cost.

Last edited:

PJJPtx

First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 392, '21 JLUR, '18 Sahara, Viper TT, Gallardo
does it interfere with your backup sensors?
Slightly, but I don’t mind. I could raise it up, but I prefer the greater visibility out of the back window.

Quake LED