What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

rubiRI77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon two door. 2.0 Turbo.
I'm sure some may yell blasphemy, but can you take your Jeep to a car wash with the Sunrider top?
I have only had the sunrider for a month or so but I have been through a touchless car wash twice with it and recently a hand wash. no leaks. So far so good:like: I will say this though, I did not spend a ton of time under the dryer at the end with the soft top portion. That was a little un-nerving.

SilverSurfer

First Name
Heinrich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon 3.6 8-speed Auto
I was wondering why you had used smaller tires Then I caught the front bumper and realized what I was looking at. Euro So that is how a Rubicon comes in South Africa? What are the rest of the drivetrain specs. Gears, T-case?
...Then I caught the front bumper and realized what I was looking at. Euro bumper...
I so wish a good Samaritan from the USA would be prepared to ship their take-off unused plastic Rubi front bumper to me in South Africa (I will pay for shipping).

maybe one day my "What did you do TO your Jeep today" post can showcase what a Rubicon should look like (Euro bumper is really ugly).

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
We spoke to dealer parts department this afternoon (seemed caring and willing to help). They are escalating to the parts director Monday. He stated we will make this right. Now to see if director feels the same. Thanks for tip. Will go to @JeepCares if we don’t see a positive/quick outcome. Thanks again
I am glad to say the dealer came through. Ordered new front set and swapped out for me today. Not bad, 10 days from time of notification of an issue. Shout out to parts dept at Huffines in Lewisville, TX.

Rossp

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
Are they plastic? was thinking about gettin them and painting.
I’m fairly certain that they are plastic. I would have loved them in black, but I like the little Willys logo.

slick

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford harley jeep
I’m fairly certain that they are plastic. I would have loved them in black, but I like the little Willys logo.
Etsy has them decals. all sizes. prob ebay to.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I so wish a good Samaritan from the USA would be prepared to ship their take-off unused plastic Rubi front bumper to me in South Africa (I will pay for shipping).

maybe one day my "What did you do TO your Jeep today" post can showcase what a Rubicon should look like (Euro bumper is really ugly).
A few months ago, I gave 5 of them away. If I stilll had one, I would ship it to you. If I switch out one again, I will keep you in mind.

mygreenkaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
A few months ago, I gave 5 of them away. If I stilll had one, I would ship it to you. If I switch out one again, I will keep you in mind.
I have one but its minus the fog lights and wire harness for them ad I scavenge for my steel bumper. Heck I even have the rear take-off.

Ezun

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392
Vehicle Showcase
Any ideas on what to do with a plastic rear bumper and Tire Carrier from a Rubi - getting no bites.