2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S

AdamG

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLSportS
Got 33s! Took the current buy-4-get-1-free Jeep offer to @Matt @DiscountTire and they price matched. Two days later and all was done, super quick and am super happy with how they look and drive. Thanks to Matt and the install team. Tough to tell with the before/after pic but now it looks “right.” Ride is great, I think better due to the extra width.

Had to trim the rubber bumpers to get the spare on. Third brake light is tucked tight but did not need to adjust. Based on clearance to the stock plastic bumper, don’t think a 34” spare would fit.

Teraflex 1.5” spacer lift going on next

To catch up on the rest...
Trimmed bumper-to-fender extensions
RB front mudflaps - a must
Rubi rock rails
Rugged Ridge sill protectors and Quadratec floor mats
Painted muffler and antenna black
Hitch but no electrics
Peeled the SportS stickers as well as the warning ones on the sun visor

4202341A-DDE2-4318-8F02-2C5CD9B066A3.jpeg

977FCF62-B50F-4237-993E-838FDFC322D5.jpeg

BE30C1F6-9149-417C-92D4-7E9A302F61A9.jpeg

51737E0F-E285-4D87-9ADD-B8F10B079042.jpeg

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
Fit, finish, and led lights for DRL and turn signals. Plus through Quadratec the front liners were free with the purchase of front and rear fenders. I planned on painting them myself to match anyway. I'm very happy with the end result...
I've been eyeballing these myself. Did you have any difficulty with the hardware provided? I ask since there's a fairly recent unfavorable review on Quadratec mostly critical of the hardware.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 1618843143810

JeepyD

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon 2.0T
I didn't have much trouble at all. A couple of the bolts weren't easy to get in because they are so close to the wall of the fender, but everything fit perfectly. I wiped the fender with alcohol before using the 3m tape seal. I also torqued down the screen bolts pretty tight, so hopefully they all hold. I'll just add loctite if they come loose.

If you are installing the liners AND the fenders, do the liner first (front and mid attachment points) and leave the rear of the liner unattached until you install the fender. You need to be able to reach behind the liner to attach the back part of the fender, then finish the liner install at the rear after the fender is on. I had a nutsert (nut rivet) tool to assist and I actually installed a few extra nutserts so I didn't have to struggle reaching behind the liner to put the nuts on the bolts. All in all it took me about 4 hours to put all 4 fenders and the two front liners in. The quality is top notch and the end result speaks for itself.

BackToWrangler

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 80th Anniversary JLU
I finally went in and made sure all my fuses were fully seated, just kept forgetting about it.

Had 6 of them "click" so I'm glad I did it.
Yup...I had at least 10 click in when I checked the next day after driving my JLU home from the dealer.

Ospreyfe55

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU Rubicon
Used some flannel scraps and 3M spray adhesive to cover the freedom panel headliners. Haven’t decided yet if I’ll do the back headliner too or just leave it black...
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20210419_083355
This is great! I have been trying to find something that I could do to allow me to mount my service patches too. I think this would work great!

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
I didn't have much trouble at all. A couple of the bolts weren't easy to get in because they are so close to the wall of the fender, but everything fit perfectly. I wiped the fender with alcohol before using the 3m tape seal. I also torqued down the screen bolts pretty tight, so hopefully they all hold. I'll just add loctite if they come loose.

If you are installing the liners AND the fenders, do the liner first (front and mid attachment points) and leave the rear of the liner unattached until you install the fender. You need to be able to reach behind the liner to attach the back part of the fender, then finish the liner install at the rear after the fender is on. I had a nutsert (nut rivet) tool to assist and I actually installed a few extra nutserts so I didn't have to struggle reaching behind the liner to put the nuts on the bolts. All in all it took me about 4 hours to put all 4 fenders and the two front liners in. The quality is top notch and the end result speaks for itself.
Excellent information... I'm looking for flares only... I've had the ACE & Go Rhino liners for a while, but I've liked what I've been seeing in the flares & I'm looking for a change. I blame guys like you & @Centurion07

I hate nutserts.... usually a necessary evil.

JeepyD

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon 2.0T
[/QUOTE]

Funny, I actually quite like the nutserts, I thought they worked really well. I ordered a nice tool from Amazon to make the job easier and that really helps. Super easy to install, the only problem is that nutserts are there if you decide to remove the tube fenders...

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon 2-Dr

Funny, I actually quite like the nutserts, I thought they worked really well. I ordered a nice tool from Amazon to make the job easier and that really helps. Super easy to install, the only problem is that nutserts are there if you decide to remove the tube fenders...
Or if you're adding holes instead of enlarging factory locations...and you get one a little bit off...