What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

CalPolyDM

First Name
Doug
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door
Vehicle Showcase
Late posting, but last weekend finally installed the Synergy Tie Rod, Drag Link, Steering Stabilizer Relocation Bracket, and Sway Bar Disconnect... next on the list is dealing with the POS frame and axle rust. 5k miles, less than a year old and already undercarriage rust. I baby my Jeep. You think Jeep would at least do a little to protect the underside.

6AAF668C-679D-48C4-8B96-95BEB598D1B1.jpeg

147DA988-83D3-4703-9997-B8AFA8843DF8.jpeg

fortney77

First Name
Dan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Jeep Wrangler JLUR Sarge Green
Occupation
Broadcast Tech
Just install nfab produim side steps for the wife!

iamstillvince

First Name
Vince
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler sport s
took it for my first oil change, guess what ! i should have done it myself. whyyyyyyyy
they also checked off my tires all at 36 but aired them all up to 40. wtf

WhitneyWillys

First Name
Sam
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Willys
Got my first oil change today as well. Requested tire rotation including the spare. No issues so far. The work order says 5qts of oil, I hope that is infact true.

306overland

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 YJ, 2020 JLU Sahara Altitude
Like a few others on here, my JL got it’s first oil change. Super easy and well worth my time.

Then, I read the 12 pages on the forum to get caught up!!

Kyleptrsn1

First Name
Kyle
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU
Technically this was two days ago, but I got to finally enjoy it yesterday: finished my custom install of heated seats that are wired to my Voswitch JL300. Celebrates yesterday by taking the freedom panels off and still having my butt be warm.

306overland

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 YJ, 2020 JLU Sahara Altitude
Technically this was two days ago, but I got to finally enjoy it yesterday: finished my custom install of heated seats that are wired to my Voswitch JL300. Celebrates yesterday by taking the freedom panels off and still having my butt be warm.
Lol, I did that when i got my JL last fall. Seats on, panels off!

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unencumbered
So today I installed the Jeep rear cargo mat & rear seat back kit.

It wasn't a difficult installation but the instructions leave a LOT to be desired.
We know the struggle.

...next on the list is dealing with the POS frame and axle rust. 5k miles, less than a year old and already undercarriage rust. I baby my Jeep.

You think Jeep would at least do a little to protect the underside.
I owned my new YJ for less than a year before selling it back to a Jeep dealer (unsolvable engine issue). Anyway, it was sobering to observe the initial deterioration of the undercarriage while the vehicle was in my possession. I purchased it in December, and PA does use road salt, but the snowfall that year was pretty modest, and eventually the weather did warm up.

My new JLU is garage-kept, and I'm keeping a watchful eye on its undercarriage. As we all should. ;)

Gibson Leatherworks