2021 JLU 2.0T

frank-o

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 SOT, JLUR SOT, Prior JLUR Sting, 10thA JKUR
Added the mopar pedals- such an easy mod and didn’t even need the ”rope” the give you. Also added the dirt bagz underseat bags with the custom patches another member so kindly designed and gave us the link to order. Also did the same on my first aid kit.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 8E2C7A8C-5240-4FEA-8C43-52B1AB43301A

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? F20C3AB0-AF38-4E32-BAC8-0DA6BD0E42CE

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Other than the added height, how do the RK coils jive with the Rocksports? And did you have a rake with the MC coils, because you look level now with the 4.5 front and 3.5 rear combo? I'm asking, because I'm interested in a longer set of springs. The 6-packs out droop the MC 3.5 springs, and it'd be nice to take full advantage of down travel. I'm sitting level now, so it should stay that way with the 4.5's. Even if the ass ends up slightly higher, I wouldn't mind, but I wouldn't expect it to be too much.
I havent been able to flex them yet, so i dont have a full opinion. I have noticed a difference in the dual rate to triple rate. The triple rate are very picky with top spring isolators. I've had to rotate those tope pads so many times to get the springs to sit just right. Didnt seem to have that issue with the MC 3.5s. I also ordered the RK perches. Those did add an extra inch to the rear. Going to back to both OEM rear perches and MC 3.5" seemed to suit me well. I didnt have any rake with the MC springs (i'm assuming more because of the perches). I decided to lower the rear instead of space the fronts due to not wanting to lose more down-travel. When i put those new springs on, i could immediately tell that my headlights were lower (ass end was up more). Ugh - that the 6packs out-reach the springs. Might want to try these then. I might have a cheap pair of rear springs - lol

Tdkrum5

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 White JLU Altitude
Vehicle Showcase
De-Badged the rig today. Not sure what I'm going to do with the Trail Rated badge yet. Don't know how I feel about an empty circle indention on the fender after I remove it. I may just plasti-dip it and call it done.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20210227_120613
Like the Nomad wheels . Do you know how much they weigh?

Mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2020 JLUR
Build Thread
Link