'18 Firecracker Red JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Fire Captain
Installed some goodies.
-Dana 44 Rubicon Axles
-Motobilt Diff covers
-Completed the 3.5” Metalcloak Gamechanger lift (added the springs and rest of control arms)
-2.5 ton RPM Steering
-Synergy Brace
-AAL high fender lights
-Artec Inner Fenders
-67 designs rail

2A491C97-AAFB-403B-ABB0-637C3A076A85.jpeg
You need to square up that TRE on your drag link before you break it. Unless the other end of your TRE is rotated the same way...

jlroman2

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara (Granite)
Occupation
BCBA
Vehicle Showcase
You need to square up that TRE on your drag link before you break it. Unless the other end of your TRE is rotated the same way...
That’s what I was wondering too but the guy who installs them said it was ok for it to be like that

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I used my Jeep as a prop in a sunset time-lapse video from last night. This was taken in my backyard out in one of my fields. My wife bought me a GoPro 9 for Christmas and I have bought a Mac Air book and I am learning how to edit videos with the Mac. So it is a work in progress. I really like the refections off the windshield of the Jeep. The vid is about 20 seconds long. If you like it give it a thumbs ups.
5” Tint Strip
First time ever getting a tint strip that’s less than 6 inches. They showed me how far 6” would be and it was almost half the windshield 😂
8C3EFD32-4709-4B17-AD19-4679B1F5E0FA.jpeg
I did this about 6 months ago and it is one of my favorite mods. It makes it so nice when over vehicles are driving with their bright lights on, just a slight tilt of my head and I am looking through the tinted part of the windshield and all glare is gone.

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
I used my Jeep as a prop in a sunset time-lapse video from last night. This was taken in my backyard out in one of my fields. My wife bought me a GoPro 9 for Christmas and I have bought a Mac Air book and I am learning how to edit videos with the Mac. So it is a work in progress. I really like the refections off the windshield of the Jeep. The vid is about 20 seconds long. If you like it give it a thumbs ups.

I did this about 6 months ago and it is one of my favorite mods. It makes it so nice when over vehicles are driving with their bright lights on, just a slight tilt of my head and I am looking through the tinted part of the windshield and all glare is gone.
Now you just need to work on inserting that clip you want us to watch and give a thumbs up :CWL::CWL::CWL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

306overland

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 YJ, 2020 JLU Sahara Altitude(sold), 2023 JLUR
So far so good with the video. I started a few for my YJ build but I wasn’t getting anything done…I stopped filming and I still am not getting anything done except playing with the JL!

Gave it a thumbs up for ya. Are you going to be making more videos?

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
So far so good with the video. I started a few for my YJ build but I wasn’t getting anything done…I stopped filming and I still am not getting anything done except playing with the JL!

Gave it a thumbs up for ya. Are you going to be making more videos?
I will be. The goal is to improve my skill set to document a trip from Arizona to Alaska.

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
That’s what I was wondering too but the guy who installs them said it was ok for it to be like that
That brands ones always flop around, you straighten it next trip it will be a different direction. All good

AZ Hella

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Had my Dynatrac enduro 2.0 lift removed and Rock Krawler 2.5 max travel no limits stage 1 kit installed .

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? bm

Could you give me an honest review of the Dynatrak kit? I’m seriously considering it. For my daily driver/weekend warrior.