Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chrysler-factory-warranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Warranty Sales
Love seeing so many people doing so many different things to their Jeep's!

00 Trans Ram

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport
Love seeing so many people doing so many different things to their Jeep's!
I've had several different sports cars, even one that I turned into a racecar (road racing). Been part of many different auto communities.

I really think that the Jeep Wrangler is probably the most modified and customized vehicle in the world. Perhaps of all time.

Sure, some cars are more heavily modified. Think of the circa-00's Civics and other imports. But, the vast majority of Civics are kept stock. Not so with Jeeps. It's highly unusual to see a Jeep without something done to it. A custom name, couple of lights, maybe a different set of wheels. All the way to some of the rock crawling monsters you guys have.

Couple that with the sheer volume and number of years the Wrangler has been sold . . . yeah, I'd say I'm pretty safe in saying that the Wrangler is the most modified vehicle in the world, ever.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I dawdled into Northridge, and now I have a Borla Touring Climber cat-back, RCV outer axle seals, and a Steersmarts front track bar frame reinforcement showing up on the 9th. I thought I had a problem, fellas, but my hands aren't shaking anymore... for now.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? upload_2020-5-6_8-33-7

acenines3

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport JL
Occupation
Retired
I've had several different sports cars, even one that I turned into a racecar (road racing). Been part of many different auto communities.

I really think that the Jeep Wrangler is probably the most modified and customized vehicle in the world. Perhaps of all time.

Sure, some cars are more heavily modified. Think of the circa-00's Civics and other imports. But, the vast majority of Civics are kept stock. Not so with Jeeps. It's highly unusual to see a Jeep
without something done to it. A custom name, couple of lights, maybe a different set of wheels. All the way to some of the rock crawling monsters you guys have.

Couple that with the sheer volume and number of years the Wrangler has been sold . . . yeah, I'd say I'm pretty safe in saying that the Wrangler is the most modified vehicle in the world, ever.
I would almost agree with you but I think corvettes are heavily modified. If not first the a very close second to the wrangler

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
I would almost agree with you but I think corvettes are heavily modified. If not first the a very close second to the wrangler
Yep. I put aftermarket floor mats in mine not long after I got it. :giggle:

aham23

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
if we are calling stickers mods then the Jeep is up there. mustangs are likely up there too. no keeps those stock.