First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Willy's
Two questions..
How does the Baja boss compare?
What are the emblems below your trail badges?
Night and day difference on the trails. On road, Patagonia’s are still quieter on pavement, but the Baja boss’ hold their own.
The badges are trail badges from Conquered Trailz. They have badges not in the Jeep BoH system.

RobAmy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 3.0L Turbo Diesel Rubicon

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase

acenines3

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport JL
Occupation
Retired
I replaced the dash and knee speakers in my Sport S today. I have the 7” display non-Alpine system. The dash speakers I went with are Infinity 3.5” ones from Crutchfield. As for the knee speakers, I was really worried about the whole process of pulling the dash apart and getting the knee speaker pods out, but it really wasn’t that bad. I used the Metra pods and installed Infinity 6.5” speakers. I covered the inside with Dynamat and filled with poly fill. Pic is a comparison of the factory pod and Metra pod / Infinity speakers I used.
All in, a $275 upgrade and TOTALLY worth it!

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? surprise
On my list of things to do when the weather gets warmer. Is there a big difference in sound ?

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
I used two Rugged Ridge clamps with a piece of 1.5x 17.5" flat bar between them.

What is the cover you have on the winch? The whole setup looks nice!

AZHUND

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S, 2018 CX-5, 2020 RAM 1500 BTS
Nice, which Teraflex lift is that?
Nothing fancy - just the Teraflex Performance 1.5” spacer leveling lift. Met my “needs” and selling point of maintaining stock ride (which on initial drive seems true) was important to me.

00 Trans Ram

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport
Installed a DIY top hoist/hanger in my garage. Total cost = $33. It is simply 4 screw eyes (something like 3/8" x 5") and a couple of ratchet straps from Home Depot (3333lb, 27' x 2"). $15 for the screw eyes and the straps are $8.88 apiece.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Jeep top hanger

But, you know the best part? When I take the Jeep to the camp, all I had to do was put some heavy-duty lag bolts in the floor joists, and I can remove the top there (yes, I have to get on a ladder to raise it - but I have to anyway to attach the straps, because we don't want stuff hanging all the time there).

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Jeep top hanger - camp front

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Jeep top hanger - camp side

frank-o

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 SOT, JLUR SOT, Prior JLUR Sting, 10thA JKUR
I replaced the dash and knee speakers in my Sport S today. I have the 7” display non-Alpine system. The dash speakers I went with are Infinity 3.5” ones from Crutchfield. As for the knee speakers, I was really worried about the whole process of pulling the dash apart and getting the knee speaker pods out, but it really wasn’t that bad. I used the Metra pods and installed Infinity 6.5” speakers. I covered the inside with Dynamat and filled with poly fill. Pic is a comparison of the factory pod and Metra pod / Infinity speakers I used.
All in, a $275 upgrade and TOTALLY worth it!

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Jeep top hanger - camp side
Excellent work! Tempted to do the same but don‘t want to pull the whole dash

4doorturbo

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport S
Excellent work! Tempted to do the same but don‘t want to pull the whole dash
You actually don't need to pull the whole dash. I'll be honest, the drivers side was easier than I thought. The passenger side was easy, but there was one screw for the top pod that was hard to get out, unless you use a 90 degree adapter for your drill. All in, 2 hours.

Tdkrum5

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 White JLU Altitude
Vehicle Showcase
What is the cover you have on the winch? The whole setup looks nice!
I cut a piece of plastic from the front plastic skid plate to side in and cover the line from all the elements. Very easy to slide out when I need the winch

Kojava

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Decided to pull the grill and Plastidip it to change up the color. Love the black grill against the orange. Had to loosen the whole bumper to get the grill to clear the winch.
Then added Rancho diff skids...after making them the appropriate color of course.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? D1A610EE-4231-4899-B7A5-43B18AF8B386
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? A1127C5B-1E08-4E64-AB02-D87B1C13D055
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? CB31B6A4-00EA-4013-BC8D-A7AB98009245
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? A191F1AE-1AE0-44A1-AC07-D9590E84588B