ToolMan514

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon 4xe
I haven't either... not sure....
Made in China. Antares Tires appear to be distributed through Horizon Tires in the US, but they are popular among secondary retailers in Eastern Canada. They're popular enough that common sizes are hard to find. The Dirt Digger is in my list of tires to consider this spring, but I'm still leaning towards Milestar Patagonia M/Ts.

geem03

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Occupation
RN/ Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
Made in China. Antares Tires appear to be distributed through Horizon Tires in the US, but they are popular among secondary retailers in Eastern Canada. They're popular enough that common sizes are hard to find. The Dirt Digger is in my list of tires to consider this spring, but I'm still leaning towards Milestar Patagonia M/Ts.
Talked with a buddy of mine that ran them on his Rav4 for 3 winters, said he rotated regularly and they wore evenly... Sounds promising! :like:

acenines3

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport JL
Occupation
Retired
Just installed my Tazer mini after having it about two months. I waited till I got the extension and decent weather. In two weeks it goes in for its lift and tires.

McGilli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara Unlimited Altitude
What happens when you need to replace the cable?
LOL I was thinking about that too!

Honestly what I will probably do is just use a rotary tool to open that slot at the edge just a touch more.

Not ideal - But being able to feel a little more secure locking my winch remote and cable, some tools and first aid kit is worth the eventual hassle.

Cartage1

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2018 JLUR
According to the instructions you can remove them and use a different label.
Use caution, if I recall correctly, they tell you to use a pin and gently peel a corner back so you don't damage the switch face. I have to re-do two of mine as they are crooked.., but am waiting to do so for no apparent reason....

acenines3

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport JL
Occupation
Retired
Use caution, if I recall correctly, they tell you to use a pin and gently peel a corner back so you don't damage the switch face. I have to re-do two of mine as they are crooked.., but am waiting to do so for no apparent reason....
Yes you are correct that’s why I’m labeling as I add acc.

Ezun

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392
Vehicle Showcase
They're under the carpet. Look under the mat and you'll see where the carpet is partially cut away, the factory plug is under that. You remove that cut section of carpet, remove the plug from the floor, snap the floormat in where the plug was, and then place the factory plug in the mat.
Holy crap - you’ve got to be kidding. I have a 2019 and didn’t know this. Can’t wait to dig in and find them!!

MadDog27

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
Installed quadratec qrc front bumper and rough country led headlights
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20210105_072324
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20210105_072324
Looks like you installed the solenoid box backwards. Wires should be going towards the back not front, right?

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like you installed the solenoid box backwards. Wires should be going towards the back not front, right?
I doubt it would hurt anything. Besides, it won't jam the wires up into the grille as happens with some. Not much room back there. My wires rest up against the grille and I wonder if it won't rub the paint off at some point.