First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On my third Rubicon(2dr's 2020, 2015 jetta diesel/2013 mb
Occupation
retired
Used my winch to pull up up two 25 year old azalea bushes. Busted a few big roots with an axe and yanked them up. Winch is really handy when you need it.
I‘ve wanted these wheels since I got my Jeep and finally pulled the trigger.

Other than baking and delivering Christmas cookies, bolting the rings on the wheels *is* my weekend. I might have to watch LOTR while I do it :CWL:
They really look good on your Jeep. I have them on my 2dr Rubicon. Ordered them through dealer when Jeep was ordered.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Just some .02 ....... go out and measure from center to center on shock connecting bolts. Then measure again after lift. This will be an accurate way to see how much lift you actually get. This will determine if you need to purchase extra parts to make it drive sweet.
I noticed Mopar stopped including an adjustable front driveshaft as part of the 2-inch lift kit for JL. Instead, it appears it now includes longer arms.

Mopar lift for JK Unlimited
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 1607791803805

Mopar lift for JL Unlimited
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 1607791897796

klhjeep2018

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Occupation
Sales manager
After buying my Jeep new from the dealer 1 year ago the battery just died on me. I Installed an Odyssey battery. Just shocked that the battery only lasted 1 year....
My battery lasted 18 month.
Ive heard it has happened a Lot.
jeep must have got a deal on cheap batteries.
you should’ve been under warranty?
mine was but if it happens again I’ll go with a good aftermarket as well.

AZ Hella

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
It's a great looking bumper. I'm happy with the quality for the bumper and ease of install. The nut welds in the inner bumper were all clean and aligned to receive the mounting bolts. I only had a little problem with getting the last mounting bolt in and tightened, but I think that was more me than the bumper as I had tightened most of the mounting bolts at the time. And the instructions say to leave all bolts loose until getting "ALL" bolts mounted... RIF. Also, If you have a Sort S, like me, don't forget to pick up 2 of the Mopar fog light brackets so your stock Sport S fogs install easily.
Mopar 68298651AA Fog Light Mounting Bracket for 18-21 Jeep Wrangler JL
I picked up the brackets from Quadratec for $6 each.

RobAmy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 3.0L Turbo Diesel Rubicon
I installed the Hooke Road cargo basket. Simple install. I really did not care for the paint finish so I put XPel Sill Guard on the face. Looks very nice much better than factory. I cut out the cargo cord holes and the OEM label.

Easier with 2 people to put the basket in, if by yourself like I was build a support for one side so it holds it where the bolt holes line up. Put the other side bolts in then the other side.

This will be great for having room for our camera gear.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_0916

BernJLUR

First Name
Bern
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ocean Blue JLUR (on order), 2015 Anvil JKU, 1995 4.0L YJ
I wired the Baja Designs LP6 backlighting option for daytime running lights and they look awesome with the faint glow! I wired them to the fuse box and used F60 heated steering wheel fuse (which I don't have). Very pleased 👍
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 9DDA2425-C1F1-4366-B826-4297229599CB
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 9DDA2425-C1F1-4366-B826-4297229599CB

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
My dealer is offering the Mopar lift for $2,000, installed. The lift normally sells for $1,400, which means they are offering the installation for $600.

She is going in next week.
About time ;)

Bran

First Name
Bran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JLUR Sarge Green
Went for my 1st Wave oil change at the dealer on my JLUR. 3.6L, warned them on the 5 qt, they did it anyway, service Mgr argued it’s fine, drove 80 miles home and dropped a quart out! Old news to most of you, but I honestly was naive enough to think they might have put out a TSB to the dealers by now. Very disappointing but since this great forum forewarned me to watch, no harm done I guess!! Thanks to everyone for a great community!

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Went for my 1st Wave oil change at the dealer on my JLUR. 3.6L, warned them on the 5 qt, they did it anyway, service Mgr argued it’s fine, drove 80 miles home and dropped a quart out! Old news to most of you, but I honestly was naive enough to think they might have put out a TSB to the dealers by now. Very disappointing but since this great forum forewarned me to watch, no harm done I guess!! Thanks to everyone for a great community!
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 543401FB-9B55-4BAF-856B-550DF843AAEF

:)

Bran

First Name
Bran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JLUR Sarge Green
If I go back I’ll do that! Right now I’m thinking $34 for premium synthetic and $9 for Wix filter and I’d feel comfortable waiting for the system to tell me it’s time to change. That would be about twice a year, and I wouldn’t sweat bullets over what some 18 year old is doing out of my sight. My first try might have ruined me on free oil changes! I’ve had diesels for the past 15 years and I trusted nobody to do my maintenance. Looks like this may be the same!!!

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
If I go back I’ll do that! Right now I’m thinking $34 for premium synthetic and $9 for Wix filter and I’d feel comfortable waiting for the system to tell me it’s time to change. That would be about twice a year, and I wouldn’t sweat bullets over what some 18 year old is doing out of my sight. My first try might have ruined me on free oil changes! I’ve had diesels for the past 15 years and I trusted nobody to do my maintenance. Looks like this may be the same!!!
Yeah.... I do my own changes, I put this tag on for my free ones, but now it’s for me. I have ram work truck with same 3.6 engine but it takes 6 quarts, and sometimes I change both on same day,, this helps me remember, since I’m not getting any younger.....:facepalm: .........:)