What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

RubiGrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
I got the Superchips Flashcal because I went from a 33” to 35” tire.

my tire diameter was shy of 34” in real life.

I had issues with the Flashcal even after I updated it. All the JL files were missing. I called support and they were able to install the files via a remote server.

Once all that was fixed the actual adjustment to change the tires was easy.

initial thoughs - big improvement. The Jeep felt heavy and it held onto gears for longer, but now the gears shift quicker and it feels lighter, like how it did when it was stock.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 55A94F09-6AF3-4BE6-AA58-257197ED915C

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? FFED5449-D277-4615-BF24-64E1497460AB

McGilli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara Unlimited Altitude
I just ordered the Hi/Low Rugged Ridge snorkel system from 4WD.com. On sale for 509.99. This thing hardly ever goes on sale, and getting the whole kit for not much more than the low section alone seemed too good to pass up.
I hummed and hawed... for 2 weeks on this... Then it was on sale on Black Friday weekend in Canada... Even a seller on Amazon had it for a good price... I just didn't do it. Then I put my winch in and now there's no way to get my grille off unless I undo all that :CWL: and I don't want to undo all that!

Post photos when installed!

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Figuring 27°F (-3°C) ambient wasn't that cold, I Sunrider'd the top and sallied forth to Ace Hardware for a pair of offset screwdrivers.

Well. 27F, when moving, was indeed rather brisk. I de-Sun'd as soon as I arrived at Ace. These little sojourns are easier when on the motorcycle and wearing heated gear. :LOL:

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Cold day top down

Said screwdrivers will [eventually] assist with the installation of the Infinity speakers that just arrived...sans the Metra adapters, which are presently on backorder at Crutchfield.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Infinity Reference dash speakers

I did use my label maker to add some reference data to the sticker on the JL's battery cover.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? Battery label

Last edited:

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
It was a really nice day and I had some spare time, so I washed it. I also filled up the gas tank, checked the oil and adjusted the air pressure in the tires.

acenines3

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport JL
Occupation
Retired
Figuring 27°F (-3°C) ambient wasn't that cold, I Sunrider'd the top and sallied forth to Ace Hardware for a pair of offset screwdrivers.

Well. 27F, when moving, was indeed rather brisk. I de-Sun'd as soon as I arrived at Ace. These little sojourns are easier when on the motorcycle and wearing heated gear. :LOL:

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 66B7420C-F20E-4970-965E-C73D6D9ED962

Said screwdrivers will [eventually] assist with the installation of the Infinity speakers that just arrived...sans the Metra adapters, which are presently on backorder at Crutchfield.

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 66B7420C-F20E-4970-965E-C73D6D9ED962

I did use my label maker to add some reference data to the sticker on the JL's battery cover.

I’m waiting on the same adapters for the same speakers. Been about two weeks now.