What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

Alba Rubi

First Name
Sheila
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
So... got an email today from Bestop that my order was cancelled due to product availability. HUH? No back order? I guess they didn't want me to have that $100 rebate. :mad:

So TODAY I will look at other options for my Jeep ... maybe a full soft top 🤷‍♀️
Update... tried to find another top that would work for what I wanted and wasn't successful, so called Bestop and they were really great. Said that when ordered online if product is backordered then it auto cancels the order. I asked about the $100 rebate and they put a new order in and just gave me the $100 off!! YAY! Great customer service and she said it is only backordered till mid-December. Will show pics after install.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks!

how long ago did you get them? I was told all KO2’s come with white lettering on one side now.
When I factory ordered my 2019 JLUR, it was an option to pick either raised white lettering or black sidewall. The same option was available when I switched from the factory 285's to a set of 315 ko2's. Neither set had the rwl hiding on the inner sidewall.

demisx

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Clubs

Got the Mopar lift and Fox shocks installed today

- Got the dealer to do it to make sure it’s done right and for warranty
- My axles are center, but I have to come back in 300km to see if they moved, if they did a adjustable track bar is recommend
- Drives awesome, Fox shocks are nice
- I gained 2.5” in lift
- my nose doesn’t point down anymore due to the weight of the winch
- I feel so much higher, I look at these peasants below driving their cars

C9E974F6-8227-4D40-A255-6895463F8378.jpeg
Looks very nice! Are these 33" or 35" tires? Also, what one should expect a dealer charge for installation of the Mopar lift? I thinking about doing the same soon, but not sure if I lose 2021 JLUR warranty by installing this lift myself.

RubiGrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Looks very nice! Are these 33" or 35" tires? Also, what one should expect a dealer charge for installation of the Mopar lift? I thinking about doing the same soon, but not sure if I lose 2021 JLUR warranty by installing this lift myself.
Thanks!

they are 35/12.5/17

as far as price. I paid $750 Canadian for the install, which included the wheel alignment from the dealer.

if you have multiple dealers around you, ask them all. One quoted me over $1000 for install.

As for doing it yourself, I would strongly recommend you get the dealer to do it. That way your warranty is 100% covered. Also there’s the piece of mind that they install these lifts all the time so they know things to watch out for, and if something goes wrong, you can blame them and they need to fix it for free.

If you do it yourself and something isn’t installed right or something goes wrong, the dealer can come back and charge you, which might be more then the cost of the install, plus the headache of troubleshooting .. they are a business, any cost savings, they will fight for it.

just my .02

demisx

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Clubs

Thanks!

they are 35/12.5/17

as far as price. I paid $750 Canadian for the install, which included the wheel alignment from the dealer.

if you have multiple dealers around you, ask them all. One quoted me over $1000 for install.

As for doing it yourself, I would strongly recommend you get the dealer to do it. That way your warranty is 100% covered. Also there’s the piece of mind that they install these lifts all the time so they know things to watch out for, and if something goes wrong, you can blame them and they need to fix it for free.

If you do it yourself and something isn’t installed right or something goes wrong, the dealer can come back and charge you, which might be more then the cost of the install, plus the headache of troubleshooting .. they are a business, any cost savings, they will fight for it.

just my .02

Excellent points. Thank you. I love the look of the Mopar steel bumper with the medium height hoop/grill guard bar. Looks much better than any aftermarket bumper I looked at, IMHO. Is this a Warn hoop bar? The one that comes with the stock is a low height, I believe.

RubiGrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Excellent points. Thank you. I love the look of the Mopar steel bumper with the medium height hoop/grill guard bar. Looks much better than any aftermarket bumper I looked at, IMHO. Is this a Warn hoop bar? The one that comes with the stock is a low height, I believe.
No worries.

you are correct. It’s the Warn mid-height grille bar.

5foot19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Very nice, like the white lettering. My k02 don't have white letters, must be a Canada thing
my Canadian 2020 JLUR w/KO2's has white lettering on one side of the tires. In fact I thought ALL K02's had white lettering on one side of the tires. Did you crawl underneath to check the other side/inside edge of your tires? you probably just need to get them remounted/balanced if you prefer the white lettering showing.

iamstillvince

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler sport s
my Canadian 2020 JLUR w/KO2's has white lettering on one side of the tires. In fact I thought ALL K02's had white lettering on one side of the tires. Did you crawl underneath to check the other side/inside edge of your tires? you probably just need to get them remounted/balanced if you prefer the white lettering showing.
It's lifted so I figured it would be visible on inside easily but I'll have to look closer to be sure, a tire shop told me on last yokaha I bought that canadian tires are different so just assumed .

MEHillwalker80

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S JL 2 DR 1999 Chevy Suburban K1500
After six hours under the hood of my 2019 2DR Sport in below freezing weather (30F) I installed my Genesis Off Road, Dual Battery set along with the two FullRiver batteries bought from Genesis. Since I had previously removed and reinstalled most of the hardware for my installation of the Mopar Auxiliary Switch kit, the install went pretty smoothly. Genesis does not have a written guide for a JL install, so I did the job with my laptop running beside me on the bench. Their YouTube video for the install was quite good except for a little focusing problems from time to time. Nice to know that I will no longer worry about that little auxiliary lawnmower battery sized failing as so many people have had happen.

CactusDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2017 Porsche 911
Build Thread
Link