Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Guys, I did just one side as an experiment. Want to know what people think. Also posted on the main stickers/decal thread., but technically I did this to my Jeep today. :)

Sharkboy4.jpg

Sharkboy3.jpg

Sharkboy2.jpg

Sharkboy1.jpg
I dig it.

JLJeeper

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2021 2-Door
Occupation
Retired
Guys, I did just one side as an experiment. Want to know what people think. Also posted on the main stickers/decal thread., but technically I did this to my Jeep today. :)

Sharkboy4.jpg

Sharkboy3.jpg

Sharkboy2.jpg

Sharkboy1.jpg
Just like the flying tigers p-40
I love it!!!!!

JLJeeper

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2021 2-Door
Occupation
Retired
I placed Trim-Lok rubber tubing between the fenders and body of my 21 Rubicon. Got rocks/pebbles wedged in between fender/body. This was just from the drive home after picking it up from the dealer. :facepalm:

Jeeporama

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (JLU), 2005 Jeep Liberty
Vehicle Showcase
I placed Trim-Lok rubber tubing between the fenders and body of my 21 Rubicon. Got rocks/pebbles wedged in between fender/body. This was just from the drive home after picking it up from the dealer. :facepalm:
I did the exact same thing on the front and rear fenders. Haven't had any thing get stuck in there since :like:
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20201112_195140

Rock Hopper

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB, 2019 Cherokee, 2015 GrCherokee, 2006 TJ
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
I purchased a set of Jeeporamas floor plugs last year, they have been in for almost 12 months, look great and have never come loose. Thet are nice and snug and they look as good as they day I installed them.

I highly recommend them.

Not only do I like to support fellow jeepers and their creativity/products but I must say Jeeporama was great to deal with.

I have a granite crystal metallic MOAB so I went with the Grey and Black ones. They look like something that the factory should have offered.

CBTXJLUR

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 JLUR
Install wasnā€™t too bad, took 20min. Lined up fairly decent, itā€™s aluminum so it pushes pretty easy. DV8 didnā€™t supply any plastic push in clips for the front 2 holes on either side and they donā€™t line up well with the frame. Used black zip tie and prob works better any way
They look great! How was the install? I have put DV8 in the back and it wasn't a perfect fit at all.....