First Name
Emil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 (Sold) & Jeep JL
Occupation
Process Engineer
I don't daily the Jeep but, I'm really enjoying the upgrade! The unit is much snappier and responsive than the uConnect. I'm still going back and forth on trying to find good EQ settings but, the gates have been opened and I'm not sure how long I can resist upgrading with new speakers and an amp :LOL:

There was some good discussion and material shared that included Mike from Stinger over in another thread

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/what-head-units-have-you-guys-upgraded-to.58756/

But to spare hijacking their thread again, I'll just quote my initial impressions posted over there
Thanks for the info!!

MEHillwalker80

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport S JL 2 DR 1999 Chevy Suburban K1500
As usual on the first day of snow I put the Wrangler away for the winter. A six month sleep. Smart charger topup once a week, fuel stabilizer, and dust cover. Sleep well my beauty. Also put the tracks on my ATV in preparation of snowy
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_0022 (1).JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_0121.JPG
backcountry travel. Woo Ha!

Ruby Clatterbox

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 dr. Willy's
Those look great! Can I ask why you installed those covers, just for protection of the leather seats, heat in the summer, etc.?
I have cloth seats and the first time out in the mud, I found they do get pretty messy. Didn't want to total the original red stitching and rubicon logo, so I went with the covers.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I dont know so i'm asking because I've often wondered this about rock lights placed this way... wouldn't you want to place them so that the dark area in front of your front tires is illuminated? I assumed the point of rock lights is to help with spotting and picking lines … with that shadow right where your tire contacts a rock does that make it more difficult to see?
I'm not completely sure, but it looks like the 4 light kit was used. Lux offers an 8 light kit, which allows more coverage. Typically 1 light per wheelwell and 1 light in between the wheels both front to back and side to side.

brain

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.unsinkablebriancork.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JT (Gladiator) Mojave | Gobi
Occupation
Business and Executive Coach
Vehicle Showcase
As usual on the first day of snow I put the Wrangler away for the winter. A six month sleep. Smart charger topup once a week, fuel stabilizer, and dust cover. Sleep well my beauty. Also put the tracks on my ATV in preparation of snowy
backcountry travel. Woo Ha!
Don't you find your Wrangler useful in snow?

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Don't you find your Wrangler useful in snow?
Since he mentioned a 6 month jeep hibernation, that might mean he's in an area where commuting by snowmobile and other tracked machines is a necessity.

Stefano5777

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vm.tiktok.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (Stingray)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I dont know so i'm asking because I've often wondered this about rock lights placed this way... wouldn't you want to place them so that the dark area in front of your front tires is illuminated? I assumed the point of rock lights is to help with spotting and picking lines … with that shadow right where your tire contacts a rock does that make it more difficult to see?
Good question I'll let you know next time I wheel in the dark

Mr. Curti

First Name
Justin Curti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL EcoDiesel
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Dairy Farmer
Vehicle Showcase
Goblue... we order ours direct from Covercraft. Normally they are the same price, if not cheaper, as Amazon or other distributorships.