Jeepmarkjl

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Marketing
I ordered a different set of sliders from Northridge yesterday (not from ACE). the Website said 7-10 days shipped. I called and they said 7 days. This morning I got a email saying it shipped and here a tracking number. The tracking number was weird so I called FedEx. FedEx: Not a tracking number. I reached back out to Northridge and they called the MNFR while I was on hold an the answer back NOW from Northridge was "shipping in a couple of weeks." Huh?

ACE Engineering

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
ACE
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S, 2017 Jeep Wrangler JKU, 2009 Jeep Wrangler JK-8

jhonn236_AZ

First Name
Jhonn
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sting Gray Rubicon
I ordered a different set of sliders from Northridge yesterday (not from ACE). the Website said 7-10 days shipped. I called and they said 7 days. This morning I got a email saying it shipped and here a tracking number. The tracking number was weird so I called FedEx. FedEx: Not a tracking number. I reached back out to Northridge and they called the MNFR while I was on hold an the answer back NOW from Northridge was "shipping in a couple of weeks." Huh?
from my experience with ecommerce - sometimes drop-shippers provide a fake tracking number to the customers so the selling website (in this case, Northridge) can process payment for them since the item was "shipped". And then the vendor ships it.

Hughesonthenet

First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean Blue 2018 Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
IT Director
When did you order them? I’m going on almost 1 1/2 months and still waiting for them.
I ordered them from Ace around two weeks ago.

Hughesonthenet

First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean Blue 2018 Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
IT Director
Did you order them through ACE directly? I ordered them through Quadratec on 4/16 with a ship date of 5/24. I just checked today and my order was canceled with no notification. I chatted with Quadratec and they said they were discontinued. All my CS experiences with Quadratec have been garbage. I called ACE directly and they were super nice. Gave me free shipping because they no longer work with Quadratec. Hope to get them in 7-10 days.
Yep... I ordered them from Ace around two or so weeks ago. They were great!

Jeepmarkjl

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Marketing
I spoke directly to one manufacturer who said they made a conscious decision to wait until the got their hands on a production model JL. Apparently some manufacturers spec'd out their development on earlier show vehicles and/or Cad drawings. Those folks ran into trouble when the production model came out and was just different enough to mess up their production I guess.

McCloude

First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD / 2019 WK2 TH
Some people have had issues with washer fluid leaking from the rear window port. Drilling a small hole in the cap seems to resolve the problem. I haven't had this issue yet.
I have that issue. Time to get the drill out.

namodei

First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S
Occupation
Sales Engineer
Installed the Gibson single side exit exhaust! Fit like a glove!!

Screenshot_20180517-161627.jpg

20180517_141249.jpg

Gangreen

First Name
Shawn
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 ZJ 5.9 & 18 JLUR

jhonn236_AZ

First Name
Jhonn
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sting Gray Rubicon
I put on this similar antenna - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DQJ8T00/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I get some static where the mountains block the signals on weaker stations in the north valley. On I17 heading downtown, all the major stations sound good. Anywhere else, it'll be SXM or AA.
ha - that one is too short that looks kinda cute. Not sure I want to go the "cute" route! Lol - Wave to you fellow AZnian! Lets go do Jeep things one day! haha

Saejin

First Name
Gene
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR - Firecracker Red
Got this via fedex today. Now I know why it cost $250! It weighs a ton! Bought from river city offroad on Tuesday and it arrived today. That’s pretty fast for free shipping! Thx Marcus!

Now I wait for the Warn 90* clutch kit before I can mount the winch. Hoping it shows up soon.

31FEB2FD-6737-4668-A1DD-E8261C107A57.jpeg

Jeepmarkjl

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Marketing
Got this via fedex today. Now I know why it cost $250! It weighs a ton! Bought from river city offroad on Tuesday and it arrived today. That’s pretty fast for free shipping! Thx Marcus!

Now I wait for the Warn 90* clutch kit before I can mount the winch. Hoping it shows up soon.

31FEB2FD-6737-4668-A1DD-E8261C107A57.jpeg
Nice
It looks like my ex wife
What is it?

Winjet