What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

grandsrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
Had the TSB 08-074-20 completed today. New Steering box and SW and omg it is fixed!!! No more wandering or dead spot.
Now time for 1.5" spacer lift in front and .75" spacer in rear for the 35's to breathe a bit. Also CA skids, FAD skid and EVO engine skid.

77RRAD

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
What are those lights on the back up camera? Could you please share where you purchased those? Thanks so much!
[/QUOTE]

The lights are Rigid SR-Ms.

The spare tier carrier is the Terra Flex Alpha tire carrier.

The red lever is a quick release where you can slide the lights off after being unplugged.

The quick release is actually made for the Mopar 3rd brake light but if you look at the picture i modified AEVs JK 3rd brake
light to sit behind the wheel by making the hole larger and then used spacers where the 3rd brake light mounts on the AEV piece and added longer bolts
so I can bolt the lights on.
1kSkhLY.jpg

UC802fj.jpg

UvMD3BM.jpg

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy

JP29

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Already done, got them in my Amazon list. They've doubled in price since your posting to 6, but I'm not sweating it too much - will probably order the windshield tie downs as well to make it worthwhile!
@JP29
Great!

Geeez, price hike it right. Can tell you those clips are really handy to have around the house..

Hopefully, your JL's tether length is aok in regard to using a hook...

GtX

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0D
Occupation
Working for the man.
Vehicle Showcase
Well to get ready for home school, got her some Yellow DD-SS3 Pro contacts, some new socks for the beach, and a AJT FOB for me.

AJT SS3 Pro.PNG
Looks like your Jeep is squinting.

JP29

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport
@JP29
Great!

Geeez, price hike it right. Can tell you those clips are really handy to have around the house..

Hopefully, your JL's tether length is aok in regard to using a hook...
Willing to bet they're like zip ties. I need more of those too now that you remind me! And I read that thread through as well - tether length is perfectly acceptable for me. Barely grazes my fender so more than enough room to get the nozzle in!

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Willing to bet they're like zip ties. I need more of those too now that you remind me! And I read that thread through as well - tether length is perfectly acceptable for me. Barely grazes my fender so more than enough room to get the nozzle in!
@JP29

Ok... good... Do replace the double side tape on the hook with a better double sided tape. I used 3M tape and my hook has stayed in place for over 2 years now.

Look at how I trimmed the hook. That little V cut into the hook is critical, as without it, the gas cap may easily fall from the clip if you brush against the hanging cap...

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
Heading out for a camping trip soon so been working on a project or two. Just finished a gap cover for the back with the seats down.
Project two starting today — soft top insulated headliner. Plan to just use it during summers as hell’s gates here are wide open. We’ll see how it goes.

A614F06B-E335-4425-A70D-AD2A1B75DA97.jpeg

TheJoyceIsYours

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lbdesignworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Designer
Let us know when you got that video. I'm super clumsy dealing with decals/stickers, any tips welcome if I pick up a vent decal.
Here's the link to the video I made. I'll also make a new thread so people can find it more easily.