What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

bbq4133

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Granite Crystal 6MT
I'm supposed to be washing it and doing some mild buffing/polishing but alas, I forgot the wash mitt AND the wiper blade for drying it off.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Was there much trouble in tapping into the turn signals? Nice looking Jeep, btw
@Daffydnbugs

Not sure if you will get a reply .... but

Look/read at this thread https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/fender-vent-mod.44902/
and you will get an idea what is involved regarding the install. The guy posting made up his own led set-up but the install of the Overtread 19052 Front Fender Air Vent LED Lights for 18-20 Jeep Wrangler JL & 2020 Gladiator JT or similar will see you doing the same procedure pretty much.... if you do it the right way, lets say..... 8-)

Requires partial fender pull or you can pretty easily, just pull the fender altogether to do the deed.
IF you opt to pull the fender, be sure to /// before hand, buy a couple of fender clips ($.99- ea.) in case you break a clip. https://www.quadratec.com/p/omix/fender-flare-clip-wrangler-jl-gladiator-jt-11609.41

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? pppp9

pppp9.jpg

Crusifix

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon 2.0T Hurricane
I dropped my Jeep off at the dealer because the CEL was throwing a code for the power control module. I was wandering around and saw this:

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_2361-X5

The markup (I do like those Mopar wheels, tho)! :lipssealed:

I can't even dream of the quality lift kit I could install for $9K...

WRGLR-JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willy's 2 door
Vehicle Showcase
Washed. Ceramic wax. 303 inside and leather cleaner. Oh... and tire foam.
Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? IMG_2361-X5
Looks great. Did you use the Meguirer's ceramic spray wax? I picked it up over the weekend and found it very easy to use with great results.

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
I dropped my Jeep off at the dealer because the CEL was throwing a code for the power control module. I was wandering around and saw this:

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20200810_131625

Overpriced options like a mofo!

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal

Jeep Wrangler JL What did you do TO your Jeep JL today? 20200810_131625

$9k for a lift, tires, and wheels. not knowing what size they are, but i can pretty much guess its nothing special and the wheels probably look horrible.

$700 for protection, wheel locks, and nitrogen filled tires. what a thief.

not going to ask what is the $1300 elo gps is. to be homest i couldnt give a shit.

this is why people need to research and out smart the dealership because this is when the dealership is going to sucker a buyer into over paying for crap like this.

that bad part is that its not jeep doing this. its all the dealership. i came across a ford raptor with a lift, 37s and led aux lights. ford marked up another $20k on top of a $75k truck.

grandsrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
It was readily available from all 5 seats of my Jeep for better part of 3 months. 6 day work week coupled with the normal obligations only allowed small windows of opportunity to crawl around under it. Torqued and retorqued everything stem to stern and experimented every half degree in the target caster range until i found the sweet spot, but still a bad wobble. A member here suggested less toe-in, and is been an absolute pleasure to drive ever since.
Ok but has nothing to do with larger tires. Im resetting my toe right now. Had 1/8" IN. I'll keep changing until i get to a sweet spot.

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
$9k for a lift, tires, and wheels. not knowing what size they are, but i can pretty much guess its nothing special and the wheels probably look horrible.

$700 for protection, wheel locks, and nitrogen filled tires. what a thief.

not going to ask what is the $1300 elo gps is. to be homest i couldnt give a shit.

this is why people need to research and out smart the dealership because this is when the dealership is going to sucker a buyer into over paying for crap like this.

that bad part is that its not jeep doing this. its all the dealership. i came across a ford raptor with a lift, 37s and led aux lights. ford marked up another $20k on top of a $75k truck.
I was shocked to see that sticker.

It has the Mopar beadlock-capable wheels with 35” Toyo MT. I’m guessing Mopar 2” lift with Fox shocks (I had a few minutes to wait for my husband to pick me up so I was looking it over). The “protection” was inexpensive 3M-like edge covering for the doors and handles. I’ve gotten that for $15 on Amazon :CWL: .

I hope no one falls for it.